Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid wins their 12th Champions League title!
Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

HALA MADRID.

Great game for the squad. Ronaldo, Modric, Carvajal, Casemiro, and Marcelo were stellar!

I do feel bad for Juventus, though. They were absolutely terrific on the night.

Facts

• Real Madrid win for a record 12th time
  • Juventus loses for a record 7th time
  • Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the first player in the CL era to score in three different finals
  • Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the first player in the CL era to score 4 goals in the final
  • Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 600th goal for club and country with his half-volley from Modric's cross
  • Real Madrid have now won 6 European Cups and 6 Champions Leagues - the most in each era
  • Real Madrid become the first team to win back-to-back since AC Milan in '89 and '90
  • 6 out of the last 8 participants in the Champions League final has been from Spain
  • A Spanish team has won the last 4 Champions League titles
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

HALA MADRID.

Great game for the squad. Ronaldo, Modric, Carvajal, Casemiro, and Marcelo were stellar!

HALA MADRID.

Facts

• Real Madrid win for a record 12th time
  • Juventus loses for a record 7th time
  • Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the first player in the CL era to score in three different finals
  • Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the first player in the CL era to score 4 goals in the final
  • Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 600th goal for club and country with his half-volley from Modric's cross
  • Real Madrid have now won 6 European Cups and 6 Champions Leagues - the most in each era
  • Real Madrid become the first team to win back-to-back since AC Milan in '89 and '90
  • 6 out of the last 8 participants in the Champions League final has been from Spain
  • A Spanish team has won the last 4 Champions League titles
Comments
Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

They were only terrific in the first half, Dyn. Second half, they fell apart.

Feel bad for them but at this form, no team can keep up with Real.

Obviously now, the team of this decade. Better than even Guardiola's Barca.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Deserved, Real absolutely dominated in every single aspect in the second half, congrats guys :)

• History

Deserved, Real absolutely dominated in every single aspect in the second half, congrats guys :)
ISCO was motm for me, he was amazing, didn't lose a single ball

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Amerr30

the team of this decade

As much as it pains me to say this, but you are right. Congrats on yet, another Champions League.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Should've been in live scores you wanker

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Well, hate to say I told you so. lol

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Now BO thank you for the best player on the field of any football ground the king my CR7

Hala Madrid

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Thanks for the prediction @Wolfie. :)

Also @Sun said that Ronaldo would probably have to score a hat-trick in the final to win the BO. What do you think after the two goals? You think he deserves it now?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Best football team in football history.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

What is the point of playing so freaking good and then play so bad in the final.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Also @Sun said that Ronaldo would probably have to score a hat-trick in the final to win the BO. What do you think after the two goals? You think he deserves it now?

I hate myself. Probably does I guess.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Ceeeeeeeelebrate good time c'mon!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Juve concided 3 goals in whole CL league campaign before the final, and then they got in 4 goals vs Real Madrid.

Even playing better in the first half it took 1 good ball for CR7 to score the opening goal, I don't know what Zidane said to his players during the break but he's a genius.
Real just dominated the second half and the goals came, Juventus no chance and all and then a red card for who knows what and finally a chance that they blew away.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Congrats guys. It was very well deserved. I would've liked to analyze the game with you guys but I don't have much time. Real Madrid were too dominant and superior at the 2nd half.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

My hats off to you, RM. That was a match of pure dominance. Ronaldo truly making a statement that he is the greatest player of all time.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

No team can keep up with Real amerr ? Ehh sure there is one team who actually has 99 problems, but beating Madrid isn't one :)

Anyway congrats ! Completely deserved, Juve didn't benefited from first half domination, at the opposite Madrid killed them in second half.

Have to say about Ronaldo, I may not love the way he plays at the moment, he is like a ghost, disappears for 20 min and needs one touch to put it on the net, really effective. His final brace is the reason why I wont be disgraced if he lifts BO.

Congrats Madrid despite not comming from the heart.

The team of this Decade ? I don't think so, the team of the season probably.
In term of pure Football quality I've seen better Amerr and in term of trophies, they have never won a treble and they just ended a 7 years without league, in a pretty polemical way, calm down.
Even in term of titles, many clubs did better...

enter image description here

You can say that when you beat Barca 5-0 home or 0-4 2-6 at Camp Nou, i would listen to your claims then...

• History

No team can keep up with Real amerr ? Ehh sure there is one team who actually has 99 problems, but beating Madrid isn't one :)

Anyway congrats ! Completely deserved, Juve didn't benefited from first half domination, at the opposite Madrid killed them in second half.

Have to say about Ronaldo, I may not love the way he plays at the moment, he is like a ghost, disappears for 20 min and needs one touch to put it on the net, really effective. His final brace is the reason why I wont be disgraced if he lifts BO.

Congrats Madrid despite not comming from the heart.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

this guy supporting ATM didnt work
FCB didnt work
juve didnt work
now back to barca.....
b2b CL when you win it come out of that cave.

say HALA MADRID from the heart or not we took revenge from the team that made barca look like a sunday league team.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

This guy comes out of his little blaugrana cave to hate on Madrid right after we win our back-to-back Champions League titles.... what a life you must have, Tiki. I'm glad I can find pleasure and enjoyment in my life outside of hating another club and a specific player.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Mixed feelings.

Madrid deserved it this year they showed quality which satisfies me as a football fan, on the other hand I was really cheering for Buffon to win his UCL medal. Oh well congratulations to RM.

Tiki get some zewasoft mate.

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

As the greatest footballer and athlete of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo is the human who became God.

Madridista11 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Translation from arabic: Italian league - 12 UCL. English league - 12 UCL. Real Madrid: 12 UCL

EDIT: Another one.

Cirstiano Ronaldo : 105 goals, 38 assists, 4 UCL titles. In the background, you see Arabic calligraphy that reads "Legend"

• History

Translation from arabic: Italian league - 12 UCL. English league - 12 UCL. Real Madrid: 12 UCL