Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reff decide who win and who lose !?
NerazzurriForLife 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Moldova 5 1796

In recent matches i see more and more ,,reff's mistakes ,, in favour to big teams , you saw it to , with no hate....but tell me was that a pen or it obivous dive from dybala.....!? wasn't first a pen to Napoli dissmised and righ next attack a pen gived to Juventus despite Reina played the ball like we see in the replay, if about real , you saw this night what is going on....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In recent matches i see more and more ,,reff's mistakes ,, in favour to big teams , you saw it to , with no hate....but tell me was that a pen or it obivous dive for dybala.....!? wasn't first a pen to Napoli dissmised and righ next attack a pen gived to Juventus despite Reina played the ball like we see in the replay, if about real , you saw this night what is going on....

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I agree.

But I would not assume anything. Ref in La Liga suck big time and we have made that very clear.

Same with EPL these days... and for a a while already.

I know you are in the idea of Real fixing matches and receive helps. There is no obvious evident for that. Ref just suck. Today's game the favor went both way.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Tiki made similar thread and the discussion has gone no where, what we conclude through discussions is just ref suck. One day team receive favor the other day have it against them.

So does this answer your question in the highlight?

NerazzurriForLife 7 years ago
Inter, Moldova 5 1796

it's more like 95% percent of the time to favourites and 5% to underdogs , yes even in EPL i remember how Arsenal robed Burnely for 1 points in 2 matches vs them , first one away scoring a last minute goal from offside+handball and last time receving a pen in 90 minutes wich should be offside as well, at least they aren't first placed , other way people would complain

NerazzurriForLife 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Moldova 5 1796

i don't understand one thing if everbody see how things works why they ignore that , i liked Dybala like a player , but what he did is just a shame , i play football a lot , play for a team in my country Division A , and i was never dive this way , sometimes if i feel it was a foul and i feel the pain i dive a bit , but Napoli's defender didin't even touch him , he jumped like a kingorou.....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

i don't understand one thing if everbody see how things works why they ignore that , i liked Dybala like a player , but what he did is just a shame , i play football a lot , play for a team in my country Division A , and i was never dive this way , sometimes if i feel i was foul and feel the pain a dive a bit , but Napoli's defender didin't even touch him , he jumped like a kingorou.....

i don't understand one thing if everbody see how things works why they ignore that , i liked Dybala like a player , but what he did is just a shame , i play football a lot , play for a team in my country Division A , and i was never dive this way , sometimes if i feel it was a foul and i feel the pain a dive a bit , but Napoli's defender didin't even touch him , he jumped like a kingorou.....

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i agree it's not the prettiest thing to see from a player. but i consider it a skill. to get a penalty from a simulation takes some skill. it has to look believable. david luiz is an expert on this. when the pressure is high, he creates these chances.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Gonzi i considere it as a skill only if you look for a contact and get it, not fall without any thats a dive. Only good dribblers can get pks with the intention to get it. MY top 3 of the most skillfull in that matter are Hazard, Neymar and Vitolo. Divers are cheaters there is no skill in diving...