Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Reports: Messi ‘turned down three offers’
Barca4Ever 11 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Spain 7 30

Lionel Messi reportedly turned down approaches from three clubs in the summer, including one willing to buy out his Barcelona contract.

Mundo Deportivo claim that three offers were made for the Argentine superstar - including one from an (Adidas-sponsored) club willing to pay his €250m (£210m) release clause./// I think it was Bayern Munich.

The paper goes on to claim that the offer had - aside from the release fee - further incentive based add-ons.However, Messi rejected all three offers out of hand with a new contract apparently being readied for the four-time world player of the year./// The other two clubs were Manchester City and A$ Moanco I think.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lionel Messi reportedly turned down approaches from three clubs in the summer, including one willing to buy out his Barcelona contract.

Mundo Deportivo claim that three offers were made for the Argentine superstar - including one from an "Adidas-sponsored" club willing to pay his u20ac250m (u00a3210m) release clause./// I think it was Bayern Munich.

The paper goes on to claim that the offer had - aside from the release fee - further incentive based add-ons.However, Messi rejected all three offers out of hand with a new contract apparently being readied for the four-time world player of the year./// The other two clubs were Manchester City and A$ Moanco I think.

Mundo Deportivo claim that three offers were made for the Argentine superstar - including one from an "Adidas-sponsored" club willing to pay his u20ac250m (u00a3210m) release clause./// I think it was Bayern Munich.