Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rhodri Giggs opens up on Ryan Giggs sex scandal
Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

It was found out in 2011 that Ryan Giggs had an 8-year affair with his sister-in-law, Natasha. His brother Rhodri and him haven't spoken since, and for the first time since the scandal, Rhodri has spoken about it.

"Natasha had done a disappearing act one day, I'd been playing football at Old Trafford, came home and fallen asleep early and woke up at 3 a.m. and she wasn't home. At 6 a.m. her mum knocked on the door with a paper and a letter.

That's how I found out, from reading the News of The World with her mum sitting next to me. I phoned him saying 'Is it true?' but he denied it. I didn't know what to believe. You've got two people here you supposedly trust, and you want to believe both of them.

But Natasha showed me texts, pictures Ryan had sent of himself. Messages that I sent on to him. He told me 'it meant nothing, it was just sex.' He'd demolished my family over sex. Well done, cheers bro. "

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It was found out in 2011 that Ryan Giggs had an 8-year affair with his sister-in-law, Natasha. His brother Rhodri and him haven't spoken since, and for the first time since the scandal, Rhodri has spoken about it.

"Natasha had done a disappearing act one day, I'd been playing football at Old Trafford, came home and fallen asleep early and woke up at 3 a.m. and she wasn't home.

At 6 a.m. her mum knocked on the door with a paper and a letter. That's how I found out, from reading the News of The World with her mum sitting next to me.

I phoned him saying 'Is it true?' but he denied it. I didn't know what to believe. You've got two people here you supposedly trust, and you want to believe both of them.

But Natasha showed me texts, pictures Ryan had sent of himself. Messages that I sent on to him. He told me 'it meant nothing, it was just sex.'

He'd demolished my family over sex. Well done, cheers bro. "

"Natasha had done a disappearing act one day, I'd been playing football at Old Trafford, came home and fallen asleep early and woke up at 3 a.m. and she wasn't home. At 6 a.m. her mum knocked on the door with a paper and a letter.

That's how I found out, from reading the News of The World with her mum sitting next to me. I phoned him saying 'Is it true?' but he denied it. I didn't know what to believe. You've got two people here you supposedly trust, and you want to believe both of them.

But Natasha showed me texts, pictures Ryan had sent of himself. Messages that I sent on to him. He told me 'it meant nothing, it was just sex.' He'd demolished my family over sex. Well done, cheers bro. "

Comments
Heisinburg 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

LOL, "it was just sex, bro, what happened to the bromance?"

In all seriousness, Ryan has the luxury to go with any woman he desires, but he decided to shag his own brother's missus..I can't imagine what's lower than that..

• History

LOL, "it was just sex, bro, what happened to the bromance?"

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

"C'mon bros before hoes ey ? ' Wait a second ... that is messed up and do that for 8 years ....that is the kind of sht hillbillies do ... Wow Now i know where hillbillies come from , they come from Wales .

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

Another question i have is can you trust a man like that in football? I know no one leaves their wives alone when Terry is around .

• History

Another question i have is can you trust a man like in football . I know no one leaves their wives alone when Terry is around .

Natasha then recalls who they met:

“I was out with friends at a pub near us called the Barton Arms. United had won and Ryan had scored so he was in a very good mood. We were just stood with him having drinks and he suggested we go into town. We went straight to the Panacea club where we were drinking and dancing before going back to one of his friend’s places. Eventually, one by one, people made their excuses and left and we ended up sleeping together before getting a taxi home.”

No mountain bike?

“But then a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. There was no doubt about it, it was Ryan’s. I remember thinking, ‘God, he’s going to go mental.’ I didn’t know whether to tell him, to be honest. I’d done the test at work and was really stressed, so I took a lunch break early and went for a drive to clear my head.”

Then some irony form the man who values brothers:

He told Natasha he was due to have a meeting later that day to do with UNICEF, the United Nations children’s charity he works for as an ambassador. At one point that included the fronting of a campaign encouraging the use of condoms to combat the spread of HIV and AIDS.

LMAO Giggs is a legend goes to a meeting to preach about condom use and does not use one himself ...

• History

Natasha then recalls who they met:

“I was out with friends at a pub near us called the Barton Arms. United had won and Ryan had scored so he was in a very good mood. We were just stood with him having drinks and he suggested we go into town. We went straight to the Panacea club where we were drinking and dancing before going back to one of his friend’s places. Eventually, one by one, people made their excuses and left and we ended up sleeping together before getting a taxi home.”

No mountain bike?

“But then a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. There was no doubt about it, it was Ryan’s. I remember thinking, ‘God, he’s going to go mental.’ I didn’t know whether to tell him, to be honest. I’d done the test at work and was really stressed, so I took a lunch break early and went for a drive to clear my head.”

Then some irony form the man who values brothers:

He told Natasha he was due to have a meeting later that day to do with UNICEF, the United Nations children’s charity he works for as an ambassador. At one point that included the fronting of a campaign encouraging the use of condoms to combat the spread of HIV and AIDS.

LMAO Giggs is a legend goes to preach about condoms and does not use one himself ...

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

@ marcus LOL pics dude. +1

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Yeah, never understood why Terry was getting all the hate, while Giggs just got away with it. What Giggs did was way worse.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Giggs may be a legend but he still is a nasty scumbag.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

What Terry did was mild compared to Giggs. Giggs is a disgusting human being. I would spit on the ground he walks on.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Marcus, apparently you shouldn't trust a certain Thibaut Courtois either with your girlfriend as Kevin De Bruyne can attest. Also, condoms can break my young Padawan ;) @D, this story is way old. Why bring it up now? His brother gave an official interview to the sun three years ago, so I don't know where you get this "first" time deal. @Juan, just because what Giggs did was "way worse" than what Terry did, doesn't put either one of them at a higher moral pedestal.

Gustavo 9 years ago Edited
Liverpool 2 234

I'll never understand how having consensual sex with another adult human is considered news worthy and much less a "scandal". It's disgusting and sad that there's people out there who are either so privileged or so ignorant that they have nothing better to do but to take the moral high ground on other people's business.

• History

I'll never understand how having consensual sex with another human is considered news worthy and much less a "scandal". It's disgusting and sad that there's people out who are either so privileged or so ignorant that they have nothing better to do but to take the moral high ground on other peoples business.

I'll never understand how having consensual sex with another human is considered news worthy and much less a "scandal". It's disgusting and sad that there's people out who are either so privileged or so ignorant that they have nothing better to do but to take the moral high ground on other people's business.

I'll never understand how having consensual sex with another human is considered news worthy and much less a "scandal". It's disgusting and sad that there's people out there who are either so privileged or so ignorant that they have nothing better to do but to take the moral high ground on other people's business.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Thibaut did know wrong. It was the girl who wanted to ditch KDB and she went after Thibaut.

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

We are all adults. What they do with their lives in private is their business. Lets not forget, it takes two to tango, soooo.....

@thegame

I don't know , I did not hold the candle while Giggs did it , but according to interview , Natasha , he straight away told her to abort it . Without even trying to deny that it might not be his or even ask her to be sure . He went straight for plan A - abortion . That means Giggs did it without it . Power of observation and paying attention to what you read is amazing thing ))

@gustavo

I dod agree that it is not our business , but hey it is funny . And i also believe no one should blame these players for being humans . And that part about "kids looking up to them " which is constantly thrown around , is bull crap to me . KIDS SHOULD BE LOOKING UP TO THEIR PARENTS WHO ARE RAISING THEM . That is called PARENTING . However, hence we have idiotic society these players somehow has to pay the consequence of another kid growing up to be a cheater ))

• History

@thegame

I don't I did not hold the candle while Giggs did it , but reading the newspaper he straight away told her to abort it . Without even trying to deny that it might be his or even ask her to be sure . He went straight for plan A - abortion . That means Giggs did it without it . Power of observation and paying attention to what you read is amazing thing ))

@gustavo

I dod agree that it is not our business , but hey it is funny . And i also believe no one should blame these players for being humans . And that part about "kids looking up to them " which is constantly thrown around , is bull crap to me . KIDS SHOULD BE LOOKING UP TO THEIR PARENTS WHO ARE RAISING THEM . That is called PARENTING . However, hence we have idiotic society these players somehow has to pay the consequence of another kid growing up to be a cheater ))

@thegame

I don't know , I did not hold the candle while Giggs did it , but reading the newspaper he straight away told her to abort it . Without even trying to deny that it might be his or even ask her to be sure . He went straight for plan A - abortion . That means Giggs did it without it . Power of observation and paying attention to what you read is amazing thing ))

@gustavo

@thegame

I don't know , I did not hold the candle while Giggs did it , but according to interview , Natasha , he straight away told her to abort it . Without even trying to deny that it might be his or even ask her to be sure . He went straight for plan A - abortion . That means Giggs did it without it . Power of observation and paying attention to what you read is amazing thing ))

@gustavo

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Marcus,

Power of observation and paying attention to what you read is amazing thing

You know what else is amazing? Having the wisdom to not believe everything you read, especially when it involves one side of the story, ironically about the individual who was just as guilty of cheating and dishonesty.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He never even apologized. What a cunt.

Comment from reddit LMAO:

Ryan Giggs is a complete and utter scumbag. A pathetic excuse for a human being. What he did is the lowest of the low, they shouldn't even let people like that on TV.

And on top of playing for united he cheated with his brothers wife.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Great player, questionably terrible person. I can't really pretend to care about off the field stuff though, because we all gave Marcus Alonso a pass for some reason and he killed someone.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Giggsy, lol no one here saying that the wife is at fault, just saying , she was banging this Giggs leading up to her marriage, on the other hand who fcking cares

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Shouldn't we compare him with Terry however? Or Rooney? What they did is more similar to Gigg's imo.