holding back the tears , i write this post
how did a season that started so right
go so wrong, weve saacked our coach
sold our stiker, lost to salzburg in europa league
tomorrow is a new day

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Words can't describe how I feel. Anyone who hasn't watched this, and it is probably a lot of people, should watch the match. James can have my babies, Lewandowski doubters who were saying he was in bad form and no longer best striker are gone too, Ribery had something that would usually be MOTM perfomance, Muller smells WC...

We were able to fit James, Muller, Lewa, Ribery and Robben in 433, that's insane on its own.

And we still don't have Coman and in-form Thiago, Kimmich didn't start... couldn't have better day.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Well, at least one people misery is the other person happiness but it looking really bad for Bayern in the future, without better rival in the league, they will propably end up doing the same as Juventus and PSG in europe and find it much harder because the opposition in their own league didn't kept them on their toes. Also, James called me and told me he didn't wanted your babies. :P

@Golefty I'm really sorry for you and Dortmund, what is happening right now isn't fair imo, I really hope better thing are coming your way after this, you gotta keep faith my man! :D

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I saw the murder, Bayern are the most inform team right now.... RIP Sevilla in CL.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

are they? they lost to Liepzig before the international break. I'd still say City got better form. It's a shame BVB is heading this direction tho, wondering what's behind this downfall. Squad is getting older, they will be in deep problems if they don't reinvest the money they got from Dembele and Auba..

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

end up doing the same as Juventus

Yeah, 2 finals in the last 3 Champions League is awful:)

I get what you mean though, and luckily Juventus have Napoli who push them very much in the league. Similiar to the old Dortmund in BL.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The defending was pathetic from BVB. I really wonder who will be Bayerns coach next season since Jupp will be leaving again. I can see Bayern being CL finalist for sure this season.

Croatian 6 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@quikzy, yeah I wouldn't bet on us knowing we can fail in some smaller matches (I don't talk about actually losing but conceding goals against teams/players we really shouldn't). City is amazing and I still think they're the best rn, however my heart says Liverpool will go through. That game against Leizpig was awful, but can't blame any of players after this perfomance.

@raimondo, I'd give anything to see Poch but realistically we won't have him. No Tuchel either. No Jupp. Kovac from Eintracht is arguably one of favorites which is bit underwelming (not that he's a bad coach).

EDIT: maybe even Fonseca could be choice.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzy, yeah I wouldn't bet on us knowing we can fail in some smaller matches (I don't talk about actually losing but conceding goals against teams/players we really shouldn't). City is amazing and I still think they're the best rn, however my heart says Liverpool will go through. That game against Leizpig was awful, but can't blame any of players after this perfomance.

@raimondo, I'd give anything to see Poch but realistically we won't have him. No Tuchel either. No Jupp. Kovac from Eintracht is arguably one of favorites which is bit underwelming (not that he's a bad coach).

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pupper Yeah, sorry about that, PSG is actually much better representation of what I meant, at least, Juve have a lot of experience and like you said, Napoli still force them to perform. :P

@Tiki Sevilla have mission impossible in front of them. :(

@Raimondo Depending who they meet in the semi, it could be very easy and possible for Bayern to reach the final.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Balance of power in Bundesliga has been destroyed. It is like monopoly team that can outmuscle any top German player in the market, bring any player from overseas and have absolute hegemony in the league. I don’t know what attracts people about Bundesliga but it is worse than Seria A And They should loose their 4th spot.

As far as Bayern performance vs Dortmund. It was top world class performance and although Dortmund isn’t same as they used to be, they are still top team in Bundeliga. Bayern will be a force to beat in CL under Jupp. They are looking mighty strong.