{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ro16 Predictions - Quick Polls
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Thought I'd post some quick polls to gauge people's opinions

Comments
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Who will progress - France or Argentina?

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Feel free to post thoughts also.

tribal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Scotland 1 370

England will destroy Colombia. Rodriguez is injured, falcao and cuadrado are old. Ospina always has a mistake in him. Nina and Sanchez are inexperienced at cb. Columbia bench is trash.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

England will destroy Colombia.

DOUBT

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Does anyone think there will be a match with a big goal difference?
I feel all matches will be tight but this world cup has been really hard for me to predict.

My picks:
Argentina (I just have to)
Uruguay
Brazil
Sweden
Belgium
Spain
England
Croatia

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I feel like at least 2 of these matches will be decided on penalties. At the moment I voted for Spain and Uruguay, mainly because I'm not as sure on the other games yet. France could also win their game too though.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

After what happened the past few weeks (VAR probably played a big part in it imo), I'm expecting some upsets in this round.

Just to highlight my two tough picks:
Have this gut feeling that Argentina will scrape off a win against France. Sweden looks to be in good form, while Switzerland is a doubt, so I'm going with the Swedes.

Colombia vs England will be interesting too. I'm going for England to win, but why do I feel as though they will bottle it once more, despite being in decent form?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After what happened the past few weeks (VAR probably played a big part in it imo), I'm expecting to some upsets in this round.

Have this gut feeling that Argentina will scrape off a win against France. Sweden looks to be in good form, while Switzerland is a doubt, so I'm going with the Swedes.

Colombia vs England will be interesting too. I'm going for England to win, but why do I feel as though they will bottle of once more, despite being in decent form?

After what happened the past few weeks (VAR probably played a big part in it imo), I'm expecting some upsets in this round.

Colombia vs England will be interesting too. I'm going for England to win, but why do I feel as though they will bottle of once more, despite being in decent form?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

If Argentina win, Messi will play either against Suarez or Ronaldo in the quarter. I'm not saying its going to happen, but that would be epic. :D

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The two I have doubts for are France-Argentina (I think Argentina have a good chance of beating them) and Uruguay-Portugal (neither team is particularly good, but both have very reliable forwards). I also think Colombia should be beating England, but if England get through Colombia, I'd bank on them making the semi-finals.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Uruguay is a very strong team, I wouldn't be surprized if they win against the Euro champs Portugal. If Ronaldo flops it can be easy for Uruguay.

France on paper is one of the strongest teams out there.
Umtiti-Varane is the Barcelona-Real duo, in front of them Kante-Pogba-Tolisso that is hard to break and in attack Dembele,Griezmann,Mbappe that can break any backline in 1v1 situation. Pavard and Hernandez are amazing full backs as well and still young.
On the bench Nzozi,Matuidi in case of a defensive tactic and Giroud,Lemar,Fekir for attack.

Only if Messi shows up at his best, Argentina will have a chance.

• History

Uruguay is a very strong team, I wouldn't be surprized if they win against the Euro champs Portugal. Of Ronaldo flops it can be easy for Uruguay.

France on paper is one of the strongest teams out there.
Umtiti-Varane is the Barcelona-Real duo, in front of them Kante-Pogba-Tolisso that is hard to break and in attack Dembele,Griezmann,Mbappe that can break any backline in 1v1 situation. Pavard and Hernandez are amazing full backs as well and still young.
On the bench Nzozi,Matuidi in case of a defensive tactic and Giroud,Lemar,Fekir for attack.

Only if Messi shows up at his best, Argentina will have a chance.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

I will see it from 2 sides of bracket:

uruguay is really the most consistent and solid. I see portugal relying on penalty in order to win this match. if portugal lose, uruguay will be a threat for all the big teams be it brazil, argentina, france or belgium later on.

the other bracket is battle of underdogs. croatia, switzerland, colombia, england. on paper, it's tapas and spain dominating
but again after seeing it for days, its not really the easier bracket automatically.

the choice is do you want to go against BIG teams or SUPRISING teams?
England chose suprises and belgium chose big; only time will tell.

• History

uruguay is really the most consistent and solid. I see portugal relying on penalty to win this match. uruguay will be a threat for all the big teams be it brazil, argentina, france or belgium later on.

the other bracket is battle of underdogs. croatia, switzerland, colombia, england. on paper, it's tapas and spain dominating
but again after seeing it for days, its not really the easier bracket automatically.

uruguay is really the most consistent and solid. I see portugal relying on penalty in order to win this match. uruguay will be a threat for all the big teams be it brazil, argentina, france or belgium later on.

uruguay is really the most consistent and solid. I see portugal relying on penalty in order to win this match. if portugal lose, uruguay will be a threat for all the big teams be it brazil, argentina, france or belgium later on.

Croatian 6 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Honestly Colombia didn't seem to play so well without James, and idk how long is he out, but that will be a huge factor in the match. Quintero and others are good but James is on completely different level to other teammates, even Cuadrado who is usually reliable had average game yesterday, and Falcao didn't bang so much goals.

• History

Honestly Colombia didn't seem to play so well without James, and idk how long is he out, but that will be a huge factor in the match. Quintero and others are good but James is on completely different level to other teammates, even Cuadrado who is usually reliable had average game yesterdays, and Falcao didn't bang so much goals.

expertfootball11 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I honestly don't see why Colombia is the underdog in this game. England have never gone past the round of 16 since a very long time, just because they thrashed Panama doesn't mean their attack is perfect, unless they lost on purpose last night. Colombia did play well without James, and Falcao can wake up anytime.

• History

I honestly don't see why Colombia is the underdog in this game. England have never gone past the round of 16 since a very long time, just because they thrashed Panama doesn't mean their attack is perfect, unless they lost on purpose last night.