{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Robben to tottenham !!!!
udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

£25m Bid 4 arjen robben

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It would make sense since Bayern is bringing Shaqiri to replace one of the midfielders. 

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

LOL those fagbags can barely afford to buy thier cheap jersey's game after game, let alone buy Robben...
What's next? Tottenham bid £90m for Messi and Ronaldo? 

raimondo90 12 years ago

If u only saw the contradiction in ur own statement.. ಠ_ಠ 

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

hahaha funny :D first bayern doesnt need money , 2nd we dont simply sell robben specially when it is 25 million , and robben wont want to play for a europa leauge team , last of all shaqiri isnt a replace shaqiri is a substitute for robbens injuries . so i see it would be a miracle for robben to leave specially for totenham

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Cheap jersey's, wow is that as good a comment as you can come up with, lol, what a tit you are...as for omar you realise Spurs are currently in a CL spot or are you not very bright either?

Couldn't really care less if we signed Robben or not, our midfield is fine anyway, we need defenders and a striker.

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Arjen Robben is a proud Bayern Munich player he is sometimes very long injured but i don't think he will go to England for 25 mill.

omartawfik 12 years ago

jimskelton i didnt offense you so you dont offense me , i love totenham but you know that totenham doesnt win anything now so no reason for robben to go

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

I am sorry guys but i am not good in football history ( especially for the teams i hate) but I think last time tottenbeef have won a trophy was 1991? That tells you something don't it? To me, tells that they blow and there is no chance a world class player would go to play for them. Am I contradicting myself now raimondo? I think not as i believe they got only average players atm. Yes, I think they are nothing better then average.

udikman 12 years ago

However tottenham getting stronger ..

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Omar just because a team doesn't win anything yet doesn't mean a player may not necessarily want a new challenge?

@DiveMadrid, last time Tottenham won a trophy was 2008 actually, We aren't all gloryhunting closet homos like yourself.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nah,Bayern without him won't be the same,so he should stay.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

too less money for a high class player like him

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

I would love to see Robben go to England again!

raimondo90 12 years ago

@divemadrid ur statement said they r cheap and can't afford anything let alone robben yet they'd make a 90mil offer? U don't see the contradiction within that statement?

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

Dear 
raimondo90. Read the statement carefully and you will see that sarcasm was used, I said:"what's next?" meaning what's the next bullsh*t. It's you that don't get it lol. 
and at my poor mad Tottenham friend jimbo:

Q. Why do Tottenham fans plant potatoes round the edge of their gardens?
A. So they have something to lift at the end of the season! 

and that's what you are gonna lift for the rest of your life... a patato.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Q. Why does DiveMadrid have an obsession with Spurs?
A. Because he loves looking at a Cock

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@divemadrid. tbh i find some of your spurs jokes funny (yes, you have great copy and paste skills)..but its getting old now

omartawfik 12 years ago

@jimskeleton my words is based on what robben said few month ago , he wont think to leave bayern except he got an offer from barca , thats why i think he aint going anywhere , because it is simple he earn the money he wants playing in the biggest team in germany , one of best 4 teams in world doing well in champions leauge , playing always never get on bench so by logic why do u think he would leave ?

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

hey Jimbo I like your comeback, it's completely true I like to look at my cock. Got a problem with that? At least I can see mine, can't say the same for you bro. 

Q: Why do Tottenham fans carry lighters round with them?
A: Because they lose all their Matches!

And as for Mourinho today after the game  was asked if he was going to help Spurs get out of their slump. He turned around and said, “No way, I ain’t that special”!

udikman 12 years ago

Remember robben the glass foot ,,, if u know what i mean