Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Robin Van Persie
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

enter image description here

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would like to mention the disgusting behaviours of his during the derby game in Turkish Cup last night.

1. Since the start of the game, he attacked Oğuzhan in every possible way.

"I have a lot to say about the incidents on the field," Ozyakup said. "But I won't say them.
"Just one thing... I was very good friends with a certain player on the field.
"That changed today. Sometimes you see the real face of a footballer on the field."

Also

2.The dive

For a clear angle, you can watch the video here.

http://www.haber1903.com/n-28499-fenerbahceli-futbolcular-boyle-tahrik-etti-iste-o-goruntuler.html

What he did to Tosic while he was already angry.

Tosic after the red card:

Tosic's wife was also furious. Not a cool way to express your feelings either.

3. Toward the fans

It was not the only player. Ozan also did this. It was like, they wanted our fans to invade the pitch and get a punishment.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's pretty disgusting. Lost what little respect I had left for Robin van Persie right now.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

mercenary without backbone with too much ego. I will be happy to see him banned and fined.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont know what to say. Im not trying to defend him, but we all dont know what have triggered those actions. May wrong doings come from both side, till now.

From these vids alone. Disgusting is all I can say!

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

lol, RVP was always a bum. Never liked how he treated Arsenal after they took care of his injury-prone buma$$. One good season and he left them just like that. I had no respect for this loser and somehow I have even less respect for him now!

Out of all the snakes Wenger had to deal with, this one was the worst.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Eh so silly to take this close to your heart ..
I found it entertaining and I hope Persie continues with this attitude .

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Marcus you really believe this attitude is correct in the pitch? Its dirty and unsportsman like. There is no room for that garbage in the sport.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He should retire.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He was always arrogant. I lost my respect for him after celebrating vs Arsenal.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

yea i agree with marcus, lol it was entertaining. i like the aggression, cockiness and attitude. everyone is so sensitive now. lol he was triggered and celebrated the goal in front of the opposing player....unsportsman-like nahh....funny...yes. don't h8

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

What a c*nt.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

A come on, lets turn this sport into liberal sissy sport ! For God's sake , everything has become so feminine and even players as well . Players are more injury prone these days than ever before or slight touches can get a player in deep trouble like it happened during this match . Van Persie uses that to his advantage and gets other guy sent out . I found everything in that game quiet entertaining .

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus Against a guy you don't know or hate, that can go to certain extend, against a former friend or team-mate, that is just being a jerk in my opinion.

@Gonzi Being cocky is a thing and its okay, agressing another player and then diving to get him a red card, well, that is really dirty in my opinion.

@Marcus @Gonzi Seriously you guys, look at this at around 13 second and tell me its fine https://twitter.com/forzabesiktas/status/828360185471238145/video/1 if this was done against a Chelsea or Juventus player, I have a hard time believing you would say its interesting. Its nearly as bad as Aguero tackle on David Luiz. Be fair guys. :(

All in all, the only thing I see that could save Persie rep a bit is that he could have been having a terrible day and decided to take out his frustation on the other team players. It was still a big lack of class from him in the end though. Dissapointed. :(

• History

@Marcus Agaisnt a guy you don't know or hate, that can go to certain extend, against a former friend or team-mate, that is such being a jerk in my opinion.

@Gonzi Being cocky is a thing and its okay, agressing a former team-mate and then diving to get him a red card, well, that is really dirty in my opinion.

@Marcus @Gonzi Seriously you guys, look at this at around 13 second and tell me its fine https://twitter.com/forzabesiktas/status/828360185471238145/video/1 if this was done against a Chelsea or Juventus player, I have a hard time believing you would say its interesting. Its nearly as bad as Aguero tackle on David Luiz. Be fair guys. :(

All in all, the only thing I see that could save Persie rep a bit is that he could have been having a terrible day and decided to take out his frustation on another player. It was still a big lack of class from him in the end though. Dissapointed. :(

@Marcus Against a guy you don't know or hate, that can go to certain extend, against a former friend or team-mate, that is such being a jerk in my opinion.

@Gonzi Being cocky is a thing and its okay, agressing a former team-mate and then diving to get him a red card, well, that is really dirty in my opinion.

All in all, the only thing I see that could save Persie rep a bit is that he could have been having a terrible day and decided to take out his frustation on another player. It was still a big lack of class from him in the end though. Dissapointed. :(

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

okay yea i agree that was a really dirty thing to do, he flipped him over. But the van persies little pushes and the celebration are fine imo

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Ozyakup. I remember this guy but I don't think he's ever played in EPL. Not that I remember at least.

RVP has really fallen. That celebration is asking for a punch. Provoking is too. I have a book of dirty cheaters. I really dont want to add RVP, but after that? Soon I'll have to.

However, I still won't forget the good things he's done. Even though he snaked us.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Mate , when it happens at Chelsea , FA Goes and reviews every second of that incident and still punishes the player .. if it happened during the game then there should be replay regulations too .

For example , like they did it with Zidane back in 2006 when they used camera replay to give him a red card ..

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Gonzi On that, we can mostly agree.

@Amir_keal Hopefully, he won't do it again, won't get away with it every time after all.

@Marcus2011 To be fair, I'd wish the Turkish Football Federation review all of this and punish him with some game ban. Agree with you about replay regulation.

• History

@Gonzi On that, we can mostly agree.

@Amir_keal Hopefully, he won't do it again, won't get away with it every time after all.

@Marcus2011 To be fair, I'd wish the Turkish Football Federation review all of this and punish him with some game ban. Agree with you about replay relugation.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I found everything in that game quiet entertaining .

I seriously hope you are just joking.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Marcus Being competitive and being a loser are two different things my friend. As a spectator I do enjoy a back and forth between players for the sake of competition and entertainment. What we saw from RVP was not only that exact opposite of what I said, but also very childish. There's a fine line brother.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista11 100% Agreed. +1

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

The celebration in front of the player was fine in my opinion, and if you think players in the past didn't rile up opposing fans then you are wrong.

But the dive was horrible, and the only part I have a problem with. Hope he doesn't repeat these kind of things again.