Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United/Liverpool?
Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Can't see him going to any of those clubs. His relationship with Mou isn't the best for obvious reasons and he's too lazy for Klopps playing style.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Can't see him going to any of those clubs. His relationship with Mou isn't the best for obvious reasons and he's too lazy for Klopps style of play.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Can't see him go to liverpool or united, maybe chelsea in the summer when costa leaves to atletico.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i can see him at psg. would be good to see. most likely chelsea. to be fair he'd play really well at real madrid...but that's never going to happen. one thing is for sure, he wants european football.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

If you're Everton, it's obviously much better to sell him to a club that you're probably never going to play. PSG would be my guess, although I wouldn't be shocked if Real tried, they've pinched elite EPL players before.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

ha.. Liverpool..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

I don't think he would join Liverpool. Also, doesn't Perez dislike black player? I heard something about that at one point and I don't know if there any truth to it but that would mean Real wouldn't target him unless they had another similar option.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sources say that Lukaku wants back in Chelsea.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo11 Would make sense, he alway loved that club and many hoped he would be the second coming of Didier Drogba. If Costa chose to leave for China, its a move who would make a lot of sense. :D

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sources say that Lukaku wants back in Chelsea.

I find that hard to believe. Almost never do you see a player return to a club that sold them down (as opposed to up), let alone wanting to.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ sun mourinho didn't want him at chelsea and mourinho is gone now and chelsea is his favorite club.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

If Conte was able to bring Moses and Alonso back into fine form, I wouldn't be surprised if he could also bring Lukaku to his fullest potential.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Have to agree with 8 here, now that Mou is gone, nothing stop him from returning there and realize what I alway wanted to be.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Rooney to Everton, Costa to China ---> Lukaku to Chelsea.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

^ i was thinking the same thing, it all works out lol

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I lived in Merseyside a while back. I have a soft spot for the Toffees. Hope he stays. Even if they get 60 mil for him. There is no one they can replace him with. That said, if he is unhappy then no one will be able to force him to play. He's got a good thing going,he should stay at least 2 more seasons.

Haha, I used yo go into the Everton fan shop every time I was in Liverpool one. (Shopping area) With my Inter jacket sometimes. Watch matches in pubs. Was funny. Everton are the real club of Merseyside. They deserve better and trophies. I still follow they're progress. I like their down to Earth philosophy. Reminds me of my team. Plus it helps they're blue!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I lived in Merseyside a while back. I have a soft spot for the Toffees. Hope he stays. Even if they get 60 mil for him. There is no one they can replace him with. That said, if he he is unhappy then no one will be able to force him to play. He's got a good thing going,he should stay at least 2 more seasons.

Haha, I used yo go into the Everton fan shop every time I was in Liverpool one. (Shopping area) With my Inter jacket sometimes. Watch matches in pubs. Was funny. Everton are the real club of Merseyside. They deserve better and trophies. I still follow they're progress. I like they're down to Earth philosophy. Reminds me of my team. Plus it helps they're blue!!

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Lol @america has it figured out .

I don't want costa to leave . However , if Griezman comes I could care less if Lukaku joins us .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Wolfie All hail the blue! One of the best colour in football for sure! :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Well, at least that what a how pundits feel. I wonder if thats what Lukaku actually want though. :S I think he could suceed anywhere however, so if I was Chelsea, I would work hard to get him back.

RonanLFC 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 10

@sunflash ...#Pogback?