Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Romelu Lukaku will face no action from the FA for his alleged kick at Gaetan Bong
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I mean, I want to know in what universe this isn't a sending off offense?

Romelu Lukaku will face no action from the FA for his alleged kick at BHAFC's Gaetan Bong

Alleged? What more evidence does FA need? What a fucking joke this is, but you gotta make derby weekend interesting right?

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

He deserved a suspension so hard for that. I did like ESPN's headline though: "Lukaku not suspended for hitting bong"

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Er, yeah, he did derserve at least a short suspension, it wasn't a very nice move from him at all.

@Sunflash This raise a question, lets say Lukaku would have been suspended, do you think Zlatan could have got the job done? Since he came back from injury, I haven't really watched United a lot but it doesn't sound like he's been very dangerous as of now...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Er, yeah, he did derserve at least a short suspension, it wasn't a very nice move from him at all.

@Sunflash This raise a question, lets say Lukaku would have been suspended, do you think could have got the job done? Since he came back from injury, I haven't really watched United a lot but it doesn't sound like he's been very dangerous as of now...

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Embot7, well now you can say that he's literally "dangerous" on the field.

Gustavo 6 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

"The Football Association referred it to three ex-Premier League referees to independently review on Monday.
They each had to agree it was a sending off offence for action to be taken and that was not the case
"

Either it's incompetence at the highest level or it's corruption. Either way, that's just embarrassing.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@SoccerBoss Yeah, I add forgot to specify Zlatan name but your right about Lukaku literally being a dangerous striker. XD

United_Hates_Blues 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

What dangerous? It's football not girl ball. Grow a sack and stop hating. It's a lil kick out atleast yellow card. End of story.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@UnitedHatesBlues I guess the controversy come from the fact the defender was close to the area the ball get in before he was kicked, though I don't think it would have made any difference and your aren't really wrong either. :P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I agree this is a red or a big warning.

The action itself is off the ball and stupid, it's not that hard of a kick, but it encourages dangerous, provoking behavior, and in similar situation, in different match it can provoke to something bigger.

Anyway, I am glad he wasn't suspended though :D

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

FA bureaucracy

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus2011 Chelsea seem to be their favorite victim though even when its other starting trouble. :P Though its been pretty cool for you guys this season at least on this point, hope this continue. :D

@Marcus I guess it was a pretty useless move, beside, a player of his level should be able to keep his cool in this kind of situation.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

As far as kicks go if was pretty soft, its really just embarrassing for lukaku and man u, the guy he kicked didnt even react to it, if this was in spain he might have been airlifted out of the stadium

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty This is propably what it would have looked like if Lukaku had kicked a player in La Liga. Watch out, this picture can be offensive to some.

enter image description here

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Hahaha @emo!! That comment was very anti la liga I’m going to ban you :p

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I gave up on getting mad at FA. Bunch of crooks. Nothing to add.