Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldinho is bigamous
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I like Ronaldinho and I'm not one to judge what player does off the pitch but this took me by suprise a bit. Apparently, Ronaldinho will set to be marrying his two GF in the near future. Here is the full article (its not a rickroll video Eden17, I swear).

But what do you guys think, does this hurt his image to you? Make him even more of a badass? Or maybe you just don't really care. Or fourth option, should he aim for more than just these two?

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot
Phew, I still had my doubts :P

I think that's just Ronaldinho being Ronaldinho

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

If they end up divorcing him, does that mean one gets half his money and the other gets the other half?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He was always controversial type of person... this is something that won't last for long, and it's infinitely stupid. He really isn't badass.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 You see, you can trust me.

@Croatian Thats an interesting opinion, I thought most people would say that as long as everyone involved was fine with it, it wasn't a problem. I agree this can't completely be good for him, I mean, from what I understood the wedding will be in Brazil where bigamy is illegal so he has been covering it up as a party he is giving. Personally, I'm not sure thats a great move in itself. :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

lol at least, he didn't get in trouble with sexual harrassment charge like robinho or the brazilian from roma, amanfintano mancini

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldgenius Yeah, true that. XD

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ronaldinho is a party animal and similar to all the slum-dog grew up players he has already damaged his images by screwing chicks.

So I dont think this would do any more harm.

He would even receive more high fives :D:D. I would high five him :D. (I dont want no trouble here if my gf ever read this please, I wont do it! SWEAR)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ronaldinho is a party animal and similar to all the slum-dog grew up players he has already damaged his images by screwing chicks.

So I dont think this would do any more harm.

He would even receive more high fives :D:D. I would high five him :D. (I dont want no trouble here if my gf ever read this please, I wont do it!)

Drbutterface 6 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

Perhaps you should add a fifth option: I'm just jealous because I never had a threesome in my life ;)

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Still my all time fav, marring two girls won't change that. Not to say there aren't things he can do to change my mind, but he has not done anything thus far.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Poor them ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

He is free of doing what ever if their jurisdiction allow him.

I don't find any problem to marry with two woman, if the laws permit that, if not permit , well just marry with ONe and u can have ONE LOVER ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

does this hurt his image to you?

It makes me smile :p Double points if he can avoid a divorce or divorces.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Edgar Thats the thing, its illegal in Brazil yet he still went ahead and did it. :P

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

Emobot7, ho ho ho. LOOL

Well, so i think that he is in problems. But its doesn't look like a serious legal problem (2-6 in prison that can be replaced with others actions like divorce from one, bail, public pardon, social actions, keep away from one actual spouse,..., )

Whatever, Whats is ur opinion about topics like bigamy, legality of polygamy, concubinage, extramarital sex, polyandry and polygamy?

I am a bit curios :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Are they still happily married? :D

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

tan.jinm check this video.

Its related to Ronaldhino life, Happy the four well in this case happy all there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The original song is Felices los 4 from Maluma in spanish.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Propably still are.

@EdgarEAM Nah, he won't have problem with the law because the wedding wasn't official, it was disguised as his birthday party and think all the official information are dealt with by people close to him so it doesn't get into the hand of the gouvernement.