Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo wants United return, and De Gea?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Cristiano Ronaldo has told his Real Madrid team-mates he wants to return to Manchester United in the summer, claims AS.

Now, that's a good news for a lot of fans, certainly. But not all.

For me: Im not sure if I want that, I don't doubt his quality but such a character and drama might not do well with current United squad. Although his ability and marketing value are super tempting.

What's your thought on this?

Then, De Gea is also in the interest of Real, and they might use that as the trade. De Gea is so important for MU and we are offering him a new contract.

Trading De Gea with Ronaldo is a no go for me though, De Gea has been the sore reason why we stayed relevant to the title(s) in the last few years!!!

Then Consider Ronaldo's contribution and his potential insane marketing value:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Cristiano Ronaldo has told his Real Madrid team-mates he wants to return to Manchester United in the summer, claims AS.

For me: Im not sure if I want that, I don't doubt his quality but such a character and drama might not do well with current United squad.

Then, De Gea is also in the interest of Real, and they might use that as the trade. De Gea is so important for MU and we are offering him a new contract.

Trading De Gea with Ronaldo is a no go for me though

For me: Im not sure if I want that, I don't doubt his quality but such a character and drama might not do well with current United squad.

For me: Im not sure if I want that, I don't doubt his quality but such a character and drama might not do well with current United squad. Although his ability and marketing value are super tempting.

Then Consider Ronaldo's contribution and his potential insane marketing value:

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

While still one of the beat, he is aging and its starting to notice. At most he will only e able to give two more years at the very best level. Trading one of the best goalkeepers who seriously makes a difference between winning and losing is not worth it. Not now anyways.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

I agree mate, those must be put in the equation. Although people would argue, his marketing value would over crowd that, and I wouldn't disagree.

• History

Consider Ronaldo's contribution and his potential insane marketing value:

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Oh boy, the Ronaldo rumor that pops up every transfer window! I'm so exciting for the guaranteed bullshit!

Yvan21 6 years ago Edited
0 440

I wouldn't want a trade either. Like Raimondo said, De Gea is very important for the team and he's still young so if ManU can keep him then they've got the gk position covered for many years. If they make the trade, they would need to go and find a replacement, maybe Oblak? idk. But it's a headache that they can avoid by not making the trade.

As a Madrid supporter, I'd rather ManU give Madrid some cash for Ronaldo if they do want him and then use that to go and try to sign Oblak or Courtois. Not because they're better, but because De Gea has turned into an obsession for our President and ManU knows that, so they'll want to squeeze as much money as they can.

Besides, I think Keylor is doing just fine as Madrid's gk. He's certainly stepped up most of times when he was needed, both in La Liga and CL.

@Sunflash lol that's true. I even read that Madrid want a Neymar-Ronaldo trade plus some cash. I will say though that with the form Ronaldo's been in, it seems like this season might be the one that they let him go if things don't change in the coming months.

• History

I wouldn't want a trade either. Like Raimondo said, De Gea is very important for the team and he's still young so if ManU can keep him then they've got the gk position covered for many years. If they make the trade, they would need to go and find a replacement, maybe Oblak? idk. But it's a headache that they can avoid by not making the trade.

As a Madrid supporter, I'd rather ManU give Madrid some cash for Ronaldo if they do want him and then use that to go and try to sign Oblak or Courtois. Not because they're better, but because De Gea has turned into an obsession for our President and ManU knows that, so they'll want to squeeze as much money as they can.

Besides, I think Keylor is doing just fine as Madrid's gk. He's certainly stepped up most of times when he was needed, both in La Liga and CL.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Sun: I would say this time it's 70% bullshit. And add to the fact that Real would never let their best asset go. Unless it's to PSG and Neymar in return, OR GETTING DE GEA!

Ronaldo can play on top for at least 3 or 4 years, he has adapted his game. He just has a bit of off time now (I hope).

@Yvan: fair points mate.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

A bit out topic but I'm very curious to see if Ronaldo will take his current form into world cup. If he does, it will be disastrous. :(

On the topic at hand however, I wouldn't mind seeing CR7 back at United but not for De Gea. Also, what would worry me is that he would block Martial or Lingard who have been really superb at time for me this season, so it would be a bit of a shame imo.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Dont want it to happen. That would mark the end of the messi-ronaldo era. No more if those clasicos 🤐🤐

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

May be he can help saving Arsenal, they need quick result to save their faces after recent lost. But it's very very unlikely to happen though

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Why are talking about Arsenal now exactly? :P