Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Round of 16
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

So we already know two game from the round of 16, Switzerland vs Poland wich should be a good game and also... Italy vs Spain(if Italy conserve their first place)? What a match that will be. First round of the knockout phase and we could already see a match worthy to be the final (in my opinion at least). This is really a case where topping your won't really feel rewarding. Any opinion on the topic? Please share it here. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So we already know two game from the round of 16, Switzerland vs Polond wich should be a good game and also... Italy vs Spain(if Italy conserve their first place)? What a match that will be. First round of the knockout phase and we could already see a match worthy to be the final (in my opinion at least). This is really a case where topping your won't really feel rewarding. Any opinion on the topic? Please share it here. :D

Comments
Vacoas 8 years ago
Curepipe Starlight, Mauritius 0 7

enter image description here

Damn that bottom bracket is a killer

Chucksea 8 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

The real final might be in Bordeaux on July 2nd

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Vacoas Woah, I hadn't event realize that all those team would in the bottom bracket, its gonna be crazy and who know, Portugal could end up being there as well (though that seem unlikely).

@Chucksea Too true, lets hope the true final will still be good though.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Wow. Wales might actually make it to the finals.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I can't express myself with word to describe how much I despise Hudgson. I thought I would never again hate a manager as much as I hated LVG but this guy... just unbelievable. England could have gone in the top half and way more accesible bracket but noooo, lets face Probably Portugal, then France and then Germany because why not test some players and rest others vs Slovakia!?!?!

sigh... Im going to sleep now before I give myself a headache.

538 11432

Iceland it will be for England. Very impressive, wonder if Ronaldo still think they are team with a small mentality. Nah but seriously, Hungary are pretty suprising, managing to gain first place in their group while everyone was expecting Austria to come strong. Talking about Austria, those guys didn't have a good euro at all. And their best results was against Portugal. Crazy. Finally, I think Portugal vs Crotia is gonna be a good game, very interesting to see.

• History

Iceland it will be for England. Very impressive, wonder if Ronaldo still think they are team with a small mentality. Nah but seriously, Hungary are pretty suprising, managing to gain first place in their group while everyone was expecting Austria to come strong. Talking about Austria, those guys didn't have a good euro at all. And their best results was against Portugal. Crazy. Finaly, I think Portugal vs Crotia is gonna be a good game, very interesting to see.

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Here's a photo with the bracket. I had trouble at first finding one that lists all teams.

I'm really sad Turkey isn't going through. I thought they had done well in the last game. Their terrible defense (and just awe watching Iniesta instead of tackling him) against Spain cost them.

They're the only third place team with a 2-0 win and they're not going through.

• History

Here's another photo with the bracket. I had trouble at first finding one that lists all teams.

Here's hoto with the bracket. I had trouble at first finding one that lists all teams.

I'm really sad Turkey isn't going through. I thought they had done well in the last game. Their terrible defense (and just awe watching Iniesta instead of tackling him).

Here's hoto with the bracket. I had trouble at first finding one that lists all teams.

I'm really sad Turkey isn't going through. I thought they had done well in the last game. Their terrible defense (and just awe watching Iniesta instead of tackling him) against Spain cost them.

They're the only third place team with a 2-0 win and they're not going through.

538 11432

@Amer Yeah, I think there were pretty unlucky, but at least they went down fighting and showed that they are still a good team that could challenge for a place. Unlike Russia who lost their last match in a manner that does not bode well for them in the next world cup.

• History

@Amer Yeah, I think there were pretty unlucky, but at least they went down fighting and showed that they are still a good team that could challenge for a place. Unlike Russia who lost their last match in a manner that does not bode well for them in the world cup.