Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

RVP to Manchester City, a Done Deal ?
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Van Persie 'offered' £210k-a-week mega deal to leave Arsenal for Man City

Manchester City are ready to make Robin van Persie the highest-paid player in the Premier League with a mega £210,000-a-week contract in the offing for the Arsenal hitman.
The deal, worth £10.9million a year, has been agreed by the Holland international, according to sources as reported in The Sunday Times.
An official agreement has not been struck by the clubs with the Gunners desperate to keep hold of their influential captain who has scored 32 goals in 37 games so far this season.
City want Van Persie to become the fifth Arasenal player to abandon north London for the North-West in thress seasons, having previously snapped up Kolo Toure, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gael Clichy and Samir Nasri.

Will He leave ?

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

HE IS ARSENAL THROUGH AND THROUGH... not going anywhere.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

assuming the board make investments of course...

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

They have Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor, and Balotelli; five amazing strikers. The club has already destroyed 2 of their striker's careers (Tevez and Adebayor), they will soon destroy another one very soon(Balotelli), which leaves just Aguero and Dzeko next in line.

And sadly yet, they are planning to destroy another striker's career if he joins them (RVP).

RVP should NEVER move to that club, it's not worth it.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Arsenal without him,it's Downfall.

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

y does man city think they can buy the world, its just impossible yo, they are neva satisfyed with the players they already hav..

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

I hope NO because i Admire ARSENAL

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I personally think that RVP must go to a team which is a clear favorit to win Champions League next year.
He's 28 years old and in the top of his form but he isn't enought to help Arsenal to win something. So I think he should do the same thing as Henry some years ago to join R.Madrid, Milan, Barcelona or another top team which need him but not City that's for sure...Just my opinion.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Man City why not buy all Arsenal?

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

He can continue to eat shit in arsenal

You eat shit first in Chelsea, then we'll see.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Azandre_69 , we all know torres is eating alot of shit at chelsea...

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

No.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

RVP ain't moving. And @anonymous1 I wonder...what ever happened to your THREAD?? LOL! Samefag...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

We are all really scared, lol.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Noooooo. RVP should definitely NOT go to Man City. Arsenal is his home and that's where his fans love him and that's also where he made his name famous. It would be a pity to see him leave for ANY club. He should stay at Arsenal (he's being paid well enough already, why does he need more?).

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Lets see Real Madrid without Ronaldo. Bunch of midfielders and two very special attackers o_0.  

Shut up manshitty, if he have to do without Ronaldo, we'd do it. We have  powerful striker and if needed,we'll buy some more. It's gonna be OK if he leaves.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Manshitty_are_shit , thats no problem.. C.Ronaldo can leave real madrid... cuz we have enough players... such as : granero , callejon or higuain and sometimes R.Madrid play without C.Ronaldo and still they win 4-0 or 5-0 cuz we got a strong squad but man united is sh*t without wayne rooney and i think de gea sucks very much u guys need another GK... lol de gea what a crappy name more like de crap xD