Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ryan Giggs Wales Manager
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I don't think we have any thread about this so I wondered what you guys are thinking about it and how do you think Giggs will do in the upcoming friendly with Wales? Personally, I think it will be a great occassion to see if Giggs has what needed to manage at the top level. Return to United maybe if he suceed with the Wales national team?

Comments
Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I hope he does well. the only reason Im glad this is happening is because he is finally getting some training and experience as a manager so he can later join United as the next SAF. He seems so happy and proud as well, you can't help but feel the same for him.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

6-0 against China, thats a great freaking start if I even saw one, though judging from the higlight, some of those goal might have gotten canceled for offside in other situation and China is far from being the best football team in world atm. Still, a win is a win and you must have done something right as a manager to win by such a margin even with a bit of luck. Here hoping its continue by the way. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

6-0 against China, thats a great freaking start if I even saw one, though judging from the higlight, a lot of those goal might have gotten canceled for offside and China is far from being the best football team in world atm. Still, a win is a win and you must have done something right as a manager to win by such a margin even with a bit of luck.

6-0 against China, thats a great freaking start if I even saw one, though judging from the higlight, some of those goal might have gotten canceled for offside in other situation and China is far from being the best football team in world atm. Still, a win is a win and you must have done something right as a manager to win by such a margin even with a bit of luck.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He never got to the World Cup as a player but maybe in the future he can take Wales as the manager. I admired him as a player he was one of my favorite left wingers:

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Never knew Giggs did an ad as hillarious as that. Its very good. :D