Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sead Kolasinac to Arsenal
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Sead Kolasinac has just moved to Arsenal to fight for the left back position.

enter image description here

Monreal hasn't been particularly good this season, notably games like United, PSG, City... With Sead, hopefully we fix up that position and sign more players!

Thoughts gunners?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Gonna be real with you, I've never heard of him. Feels bad.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol i dunno who he is. gg arsenal. for some reason the name is familiar though

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lol i dunno who he is. gg arsenal

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

ohh lol he's the guy who scored the fastest own goal in history at the WC and gave Argentina the lead :D thanks koacinic

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Never heard of him but the same could be said about Lucas Perez wich is seriously good when he does play for Arsenal. So yeah, I'm actually expecting him to be decent at the very least. ;D

• History

Never heard of him but the same could be said about Lucas Perez wich is seriously good when he does play for Arsenal.

Salahadin 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I doubt he will come to Arsenal, why would anyone want to play for a lesser club like Arsenal? might not even play in europa league lol.

He better go to a good club his passing and vision is what city united and Liverpool needs.

edited by mod: watch out mate. Your are lucky you support one of the elite club. No need to use insulting words

• History

I doubt he will come to Arsenal, why would anyone want to play for a sh*t club like Arsenal? might not even play in europa league lol.

He better go to a good club his passing and vision is what city united and Liverpool needs.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Who?

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal refuse to deny reports they have agreed a deal to sign Sead Kolasinac from Schalke

@Salahadin Any team can be in bad form, total collapse, just like Arsenal is now, but calling a club sh1t, gg m8

Salahadin 7 years ago

I just hate this guy I'm sorry mate.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

You guys should follow some other leagues, he's one of the best known full backs in the Bundesliga..

• History

You guys should follow some other leagues as well. He's one of the best known full backs in the Bundesliga..

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Rofl at reactions. Another case od Bundesliga being underrated. Kolasinac is along with Piszczek and few other players best fullback in Bundesliga this year. And he's been around for quite a while. Not to mention Juve, Milan and Everton wanted him before Arsenal. And since his contract is ending you will probably need to pay huge wages for him.

Just in case you wonder, he isn't better in attack than Monreal, he is quite defensive fullback. That could be problem for you however idek anything about Arsenal's tactics so I ain't gonna judge.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Salahadin,

If he is bad in something it's passing. Even worse than ball control. He is mediocre at passing but he can improve. Two years ago he couldn't dribble anyone now he is decent.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Salahadin

I doubt he will come to Arsenal, why would anyone want to play for a sh*t club like Arsenal?

It's confirmed. Besides, Schalke are not better than Arsenal.

I did expect you guys to have at least have heard of him.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im just kidding. I have seen him a couple of time coming by, by googling his face though.

Lets see how he is adapting to EPL

Salahadin 7 years ago

Not what the stats say. His passing is really good for a defender although his dribbling is sucks

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amir Sorry Amir, I know next to nothing about Schalke. :P

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Fake News :P