Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Second most favourite club and why?
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

No doubt every football fan has a second most favourite club that is also attractive but just not as much as your first choice club.

Comment below what you second most favourite club is and why you also like this club, why isn't it your first choice.

My second most favourite club is Real Madrid because i think they play very attractive football and i like the way the whole team attacks at great pace. Also Ronaldo went there...

Man U is still above them in my list though because I have supported them for a while and they were the club my older brothers supported. Once I had started following players moving through the ranks in the team I became quite attracted and could never leave. Watching the younger players improve and perform each season is something I love to follow.

Comments
nigelpayne 7 years ago

thanks @legends but im guessing there will be quite a few new users since 2012

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Seattle Sounders and Toronto FC. Got to have some love for my domestic sides.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Marseille

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Don't know who I said last time, but oddly enough, my second-favorite club to watch is probably Atletico.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

probably atletico. they aren't particularly fun to watch but they have a lot of players i like and they always manage the unexpected.

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

Borussia Dortmund is my second favorite. They have the best supporters I've ever seen. Every time Real Madrid goes to play there I get chills just listening to the stadium ambiance, seriously :o And, over the last years it seems that no matter what player they lose they keep on competing and playing one of the most attacking football in Europe. Also, I like the way their kits look every year. Especially the 2012/13 one when they reached the Champions League Final.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Borussia Dortmund is my second favorite. They have the best supporters I've ever seen. Every time Real Madrid goes to play there I get chills just listening to the stadium ambiance, seriously :o And, over the last years it seems that no matter what player they lose they keep on competing and playing one of the most attacking football in Europe. Also, I like the way their kits looks every year. Especially the 2012/13 one when they reached the Champions League Final.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Real Madrid because Ronaldo went there and he came from Man Utd. But also oddly, i like Liverpool for some daft reason considering they are huge rivals to United, because i like the way they play and also i like Coutinho. But of course, Man United will ALWAYS be at the top of my list!! :D :D

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

SOUTHAMPTON

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Southampton - amazing academy, brilliant recruiting system, great squad rotation, attractive playing style and very talented players - among lots of other reasons why i like them!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tiki_taka Then you must be excited about this summer! Marseille are looking like they will sign a new of lot player. Just wish they would start signing already. :)

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Bayern munich, because i just like them.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

being a fan is easy when you can just pick top teams...i guess lol. i'm technically a fan of all top teams then because I like to watch good football.

• History

being a fan is easy when you can just pick top teams...i guess lol. i'm technically a fan of all top teams then because I like too watch good football.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Whatever team Jose Mourinho is managing :D
Because I love Jose . So yea sort of been following United more often than I should .

nigelpayne 7 years ago

thanks for the support @marcus +1

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus Even though I don't share it, your respect and affection for Jose is really impressive mate and is quite worthy of my respect. Stay true to your feeling man. No matter how other Chelsea fan acts. ;)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Barca or Ajax. Although Arsenal will always be number 1.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I can see people thinking of me as crazy fanatic 😄 . I just think geniuses are often misunderstood and only once they are gone they are appreciated . I understand Jose just like many of his other fans and I like his style of football . It is also never just one style like peolple like to say . I want you to look at his first season with Chelsea and second season title winning one , you will see difference big one . He adapts .

Plus I kind of started to understand how United works and I think Chelsea has a lot to learn from United . Nothing wrong with being humble and understanding that we are still building to be stable top club with a solid academy and well running management .

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@marcus while were on the subject of jose's tactics....many salty football fans say he just 'parks-the-bus' however like you say:

He adapts

and just to back this up...enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@nigelpayne Thats really good strategy but I wonder why he didn't talk about his strategy for scoring goals or attacking? I mean after all, its good to stop their attack but you need to get goal as well. Anyway, one cannot argue that Mourinho isn't one of the best manager when it come to create defending team, he's up there with Simeone imo.

• History

@nigelpayne Thats good strategy but I wonder why he didn't talk about his strategy for scoring goals or attacking? I mean after all, its good to stop their attack but you need to get goal as well. Anyway, one cannot argue that Mourinho isn't one of the best manager when it come to create defending team, he's up there with Simeone imo.