Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Second most favourite club and why?
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

No doubt every football fan has a second most favourite club that is also attractive but just not as much as your first choice club.

Comment below what you second most favourite club is and why you also like this club, why isn't it your first choice.

My second most favourite club is Real Madrid because i think they play very attractive football and i like the way the whole team attacks at great pace. Also Ronaldo went there...

Man U is still above them in my list though because I have supported them for a while and they were the club my older brothers supported. Once I had started following players moving through the ranks in the team I became quite attracted and could never leave. Watching the younger players improve and perform each season is something I love to follow.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Used to be Arsenal, Barcelona, Roma and Juventus...

Monaco now :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Lol, why, it is just Monaco now? The most sad part of Monaco winning ligue 1 is that they are going to fight hard to keep most of their key player as most of them are the most promising youth in the world right now.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Tottenham because of their amazing team play and of course Eriksen :) or even Villarreal, their defending tactics is crazy sick, you can learn a thing or two from them, I havent watched most of their games this season, but will hope to catch on in the next season.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@rayrex7 You do realize Villareal defense is gonna be weakened next season as Mateo Musachio has signed with Milan. He was very solid for Villareal if I'm not wrong. :S Eriksen is great and Modric used to play for Tottenham, so did Bale in fact. Mean two good RM players came from there, must help. ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Villarreal are terrific. They used to be even better in the old days when they had Forlan, and even a few years later with Rossi, Nilmar, Cani, Cazorla, Bruno, Capdevila and the like. That was one of my favorite teams to watch. They had a splendid tiki-taka style of play that was much quicker and faster paced than Barcelona. They just never had the players or the money to compete.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Man, when I hear you say stuff like that Dyn, I'm alway reminded how recently I got into football and how much I missed that you guy actually saw. :(

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

My second favourite club is Karşıyaka as it says in my profile. I was supporting them before I came to İzmir. I knew the fans were amazing. And İzmir derby Karşıyaka-Göztepe was being considered as one of the best derbies of all times. Even though our basketball team is still powerful in Europe, the football club competes in the 3rd division in Turkey (2.Lig) while Göztepe promoted to Süper Lig this year. All of İzmir (except Karşıyaka) was on fire that night.
That moment ↓

Göztepe-Karşıyaka rivalry

I was an away fan at Karşıyaka Arena when Beşiktaş played against Karşıyaka in FIBA Champions League Rof16 this year.