Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sergio Aguero in a car crash incident
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Aguero broke his ribs in a car crash and will miss the Chelsea game and the last two deciding games for Argentina.

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

damn :( on the bright side it's fortunate that it wasn't anything more serious than that. And this could mean that Argentina is forced to use Higuain for their two upcoming qualification games :o

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I'm sorry but there is no way Sergio Aguero drives a PT fu cling cruiser , this has to be fake news.....

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty He propably have a lot of other car, but doesn't drive the most expensive one often.

Happy it isn't any worse than that anyway. Still, an huge blow for City just before an important game against Chelsea. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Damn :( I want MU to win but i can never enjoy this unfortunate news. Get well sooon.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Damn :( I want MU to win but i can never enjoy this unfortunate nees. Get well sooon.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Get well soon, but what are you doing in Amsterdam, just under 48 hours from the biggest game of the season so far?

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

He was attending Maluma's concert (Colombian reggaeton "singer") ,so very important business. And that car was a taxi he took back to his hotel I believe :p Really haven't read what's the situation with the driver though :o

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well...he did nothing wrong sometimes bad things happen at least he will be fine.

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I bet that taxi driver was a Chelsea fan :P

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@NovaRuk Do you think he went full speed toward an obstacle and then jumped off the car, leaving Aguero alone in it? :O