Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Serie A Scudetto Race 2012
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Who do you guys think will win the scudetto? I personally think it's gonna be Milan.

Comments
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Milan or Juventus or Inter. Remember, Juve beat Milan 2-0, and Inter also beat Milan 1-0. It could be anyone of those three.

Buffon 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 48

@(removed) It cannot be Inter, they just lost 2-0 to Napoli. I think Milan will beat Lazio later tonight, and we will beat Milan in the semi-final and in the final we will meet Napoli and beat them 2-1. We are very strong team at the moment, so I believe Juventus can go all the way!
This is what it looks like now:

AC Milan 24 100

I know but that defeat to Juve was a long time ago and that defeat to Inter was unfortunate because we dominated the match and it took a wretched mistake for them to score. I see Juve as our main rival in the tital race this season.

Zebre_Italia 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 8

Juventus vincerà Scudetto 2012 !

AC Milan 24 100

We are currently 4 points ahead of juve and our remaining games are easier. Forza Milan.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The final is sure to be interesting. I think Milan has the most chances to win it. But I'd love to see Napoli win it

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Seria A right now is very exciting, anything can happen but right now things are going perfect for Milan, i just have to complain on something: i can't stand another draw from Juventus, it's just incredible.. how they manage to draw every game? i hope they can start to win and compete for the Scudetto til the end of the season.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Surely Milan,Juve doing too much draws, so they'll lost a lot.

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

jUVE ARE UNBEATEN THEM DEFINATELY.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

cesena

Anonymous1 12 years ago
AC Milan, Netherlands 7 20

i hopw juve get relegated they have done nothing but embarece the seri a .. all they do is cheat why cant they go back to seri b, they are worse then inter

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Say yourself lucky that juve everytimes draw. If not,you'd very far away from them.