Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Serious question to the moderators
Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

So I have been seeing a lot of people say penaldo etc on comments and I report it multiple times and instead of banning those who say it, I get in trouble for reporting them which is stupid because the report button is there for a reason hahahaha. What a joke. So when I said penaldo couple months back I get straight 4 weeks ban??? How does that work out.

The question is this: does saying words like penaldo chelski manure etc result in a ban yes or no.

Because there is no clear way out for users like me who get banned while long term members can say whatever the hell they want without no repercussions.

If the answer is yes they get banned for saying these words then I have something to show you. If no then why did I get banned for saying it?

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Penaldo or pessi esck comments should be removed per community guidelines. I'm against just banning anyone and everyone. Persistent trolling behavior even after being asked to stop does merit a ban.

Every mod has their own opinions on what merit a ban. We try to be fair and respect the rules set by FootyRoom. I cannot speak for other mods opinions on this topic. If they do ban you however, it is fully within their right given that it states so in the rules.

You were banned for your persistent trolling despite almost every single moderator asking you to cut it out. A quick look at your wall will show you that.

This is the third time a similar thread has been opened. I ask that questions like this be discussed on our walls. Now have I done enough to answer your concern?

Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

No you have not because either you get banned or not. There is no middle answer. I checked pelle wall and he didn't get a warning while I get one straight away. I can delete all the comments off my wall and make it look clean so your argument is off.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

All mods here act the same way as raimondo mentioned. We do not ban anyone right away, especially not for little stuffs. Most mods issue warnings before taking any actions.

Recently there are countless number of trolls and doing that would be extremely time consuming, I personally put several things into the equations: attitudes, constant banters, trolls, violation of rules, number of being reported times, and past fault.

There are things deserved ban RIGHT AWAY:

racism, constant trolling and were banned in the past, extreme personal attack and multi-accounter.
Then, 2nd is toxic way of commenting, just make the site become a depressing shit-storm. Then 3rd layer is constant subtle trolling and boring banter again and again (Penaldo, Manure are those)

I wasn't active enough due to my travel, but at least once a day, just via reported comments, there are 2 or 3 deserve permanent ban

As for you: FYI, you were banned several times before, countless number of reports (rightfully) again you. The moment you do it again in a short time might trigger such action..

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Deleting comment wont' help because mods see deleted comments too.

Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I think what everyone isn't taking into account is the fact that moderators, just like refs, are humans and prone to mistakes.

In time, most grow into all that it entails but developing a neutral perspective towards people you deal with everyday and talk at length about very passionate topics is difficult skill to fully master.

However, when they do make a mistake, it's very naive to expect them to admit it. They get their strength from having a united front, even when they disagree with one another.

The best way of avoiding the wrath of a moderator is to always be civil, not get overly emotionally invested in a discussion. If you think that someone is getting to you to the point of seeing red, click on the X, and take a little break. This place is supposed to be enjoyable. When it isn't, walk it off.

But don't blame moderators simply because you lost your cool. What they're doing is a very demanding, unrewarding, unpaid job. Give them a break.. there are two threads right now visible on the first page complaining about mods. It's shameful. At any other place, such threads are immediately deleted and creator given an infraction.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Says a user who wants others to be banned

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That moments that trolls are running the site, it's WC and although it's time for members to come the site is uncontrolled. Sandrito recently stated France and Senegal are same country, and got away with making a new account. Also I still think that Aubameyang has millions of accounts and need to be checked on, it's pretty clear to me it's the same person.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That moments that trolls are running the site, it's WC and although it's time for members to come the site is uncontrolled. Sandrito recently stated France and Senegal are same country, and got away with making a new account. Also come to think of it Emo has not been around, anyone know where he is?

That moments that trolls are running the site, it's WC and although it's time for members to come the site is uncontrolled. Sandrito recently stated France and Senegal are same country, and got away with making a new account.