Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

sexy or not sexy? what do you think of the Croatian president?
scorpy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 5 11

The Croatian president said that she is preparing a suprise if her team wins the worldcup.
what kind of surprise shall we expect :) :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHFXh4eMa5A

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The Croatian president said that she is preparing a suprise if her team wins the worldcup.
what kind of surprise shall we expect :) :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHFXh4eMa5A

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well, you're pretty foward aren't you. :P She is defo good looking for her age. But seriously, she is 50 years old, being excited over her is a bit weird. :P

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Emo défo a MILF. :)

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

You made like 3 threads on her, it’s not that important

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki What age are you considered a GILF though. :P

@amir Publicity for his youtube channel maybe. :P

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@emobot when you get grandkids

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Find someone who looks at you the way she looks at Trump

enter image description here

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

she is hot but shouldn’t presidents be the best of us? Not be out at the beach wearing bikini that even some young ladies wouldn’t dare to wear.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: 50 :D... So...? :D :D

Tomson 6 years ago
Bayern Munich 0 10

She is pretty good but Croatia lost this unfortunately thanks god i have made a bet for France on stox app!

EdgarEAM 6 years ago Edited
2 241

LOOOOOOOL, what a surprise here. I never think find thread like this in footyroom. But exploiting this i would like say that she is pretty damn hot for me, so sexy, 10/10, a perfect definition of MILF.

Now, there isn't surprise. But, We shall expect somethings leaked 😅😅😍😍

• History

LOOOOOOOL, what a surprise here. I never think find thread like this in footyroom. But exploiting this i would like say that she is pretty damn hot for me, 10/10 a perfect definition of MILF.

LOOOOOOOL, what a surprise here. I never think find thread like this in footyroom. But exploiting this i would like say that she is pretty damn hot for me, so sexy, 10/10 a perfect definition of MILF.

EdgarEAM 6 years ago Edited
2 241

Marcus2011 if someone woman is attractive, intelligent,competent,and hot as hell, she could not be president?

Wearing bikini that even some young ladies wouldn't dare to wear? Well, I don't have problem with that, do u have? Anyway all those imagines that u are calling are from a model Coco Austin, so Croatian President in bikini are FAKE NEWS.

But, i repeat. Is her "sculptural" body if He want use short bikini, why not?

Further reading

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/croatian-president-bikini/

• History

Marcus2011 if someone woman is attractive, intelligent,competent,and hot as hell, she could not be president?

Wearing bikini that even some young ladies wouldn't dare to wear? Well, I don't have problem with that, do u have? Anyway all those imagines that u are calling are from a model Coco Austin, so Croatian President in bikini are FAKE NEWS.

But, i repeat. Is her "sculptural" body if He want use short bikini, why not?