Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sneijder to Manchester United
Quinton101 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Africa 2 7

Everyone reports that Manchester United are ready to make last bid of 35mil pounds for Sneijder, but looks like Wesley said that he's very happy at Inter and set to stay in Italy.
I can't believe he's missing a chance to move to the one of the most successful clubs in the world.

Comments
Chicharito14 13 years ago

Manchester United need Snijder more than Inter, he is missing a very big opportunity if he decides to stay at Inter. I don't think that manchester is going to make such a high bid for him taking into consideration that they already bought 2 other players and that they are known for being very reserved with their money.

Prodigal 13 years ago

You can't believe he's missing the chance to move to one of the most successul club in the world? Is Inter not one of the most successful clubs in the world?

Jaewon 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

sneijder is like giggs. when giggs retires he would be a perfect replacement. we want him in MAN UTD!

Dynastian98 13 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

the way United is playing they dont need Sneijder

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

The Deal is off now...

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Too old and too much money. SAF would not gamble on a player his age, he would rather give the chance to a youth in progress. 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

No player despite the money or attraction would want to leave a team still in the Champions League and move to a team which is out of the CL and facing so many injury problems and also slipping in the domestic league title race.
But personally I'm praying some miracle happens in these last few days of the transfer period.