Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spain Final squad - World cup 2018
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Julen Lopetegui’s final 23-man Spain squad is as follows:

Kepa, De Gea, Reina, Alba, Azpilicueta, Carvajal, Nacho, Monreal, Odriozola, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Thiago Alcantara, Busquets, David Silva, Iniesta, Saul, Koke, Asensio, Apsas, Diego Costa, Rodrigo, Lucas Vazquez

morata is left out lol, meanwhile higuain in argentina can enjoy his fortune again???

Comments
10 1583

and one more marcos alonso is out too

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

and one more marcos alonso is out too

Good riddance to bad rubbish

10 1583

@sunflash I can't dispute that when looking at the competition.
anyway, good luck to iniesta's last world cup.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash Damn, you really don't like that guy don't you? Its a shame but I know where your coming from with that. Can't say the same about Isco. :P

@baldgenius Higuain has performed well this year, Morata on the other hand have had a more complicated season, moving to Chelsea wasn't in his best interest when it come to world cup after all it seem. But I agree its a shame, I would have liked to see him in WC, see how he would have done. Seem like their key player in attack will be Costa, Aspas or Rodrigo.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash Damn, you really don't like that guy don't you? Its a shame but I know where your coming from with that. Can't say the same about Isco.

@baldgenius Higuain has performed well this year, Morata on the other hand have had a more complicated season, moving to Chelsea wasn't in his best interest when it come to world cup after all it seem. But I agree its a shame, I would I liked to see him in WC, see how he would have done. Seem like their key player in attack will be Costa, Aspas or Rodrigo.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Anything that makes Morata sad, I'm okay with. This very well looks like Iniesta's last run, hope he can make it count this time.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I'm starting to think Manchester United fan got something against the spanish player at Chelsea. :P At least, they propably got nothing against Dave. ;)

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I don't think Morata deserved to make that squad after all, Aspas and Rodrigo offer more, while Costa can get his job done anyday. Also, no matter how good Roberto is, it is fair he didn't make the squad, Carvajal and Odriozola are true fullbacks and deserve their place.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

@Emo, me in particular, I'm a fan of Azpi and Fabs, but you're close to know that I do genuinely hate Chelsea, which isn't much of a surprise if you've been here long enough.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Me in particular, I'm a fan of Azpi and Fabs, but you're close to know that I do genuinely hate Chelsea, which isn't much of a surprise if you've been here long enough.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Yeah, thats fair, I guess it make sense from a tactical point of view. Costa need to perform however if he play, lets not forget he only had half a season of play-time before the world cup.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Carvajal might be out after that hamstring injury.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Well damn, casualty on both side as they say. :(