Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spurs U23 coach, Ugo Ehiogu has passed away...
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

RIP :(

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Quikzyyy Just goes to show rivality doesn't matter in face of human tragedy, thanks for the share mate, extremely sad news indeed. :(

Here something I found on wikipedia:

Henry Winter noted that Ehiogu "is one of the most thoughtful English coaches, frequently talking eloquently about the need for English football to have a more distinct culture and commit more to age-group tournaments so that senior internationals of the future can experience differing styles".

For those who didn't know him (like me), he played the biggest part of his career as a CB at Aston Villa and Middlebrough, playing 237 games and nearly nine year at the former and 126 games and seven year at the latter. He was managing the tottenham under 23s side since 2014. At only 44 years old, what a tragedy, he had so many years ahead of him and had the potential to become a great manager, pherhap he could have even become one of the first black manager to play for a top level team. Seem like a great lose for the advancement of young england prospect as well. May he rest in peace and I hope his family get over this terrible loss. :(

Edit: There will be an hommage for him this weekend in the FA Cup, both team will wear black armband in his honor.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Quikzyyy Just goes to show rivality doesn't matter in face of human tragedy, thanks for the share my mate, extremely sad news indeed. :(

Henry Winter noted that Ehiogu "is one of the most thoughtful English coaches, frequently talking eloquently about the need for English football to have a more distinct culture and commit more to age-group tournaments so that senior internationals of the future can experience differing styles".

For those who didn't know him (like me), he played the biggest part of his career as a CB at Aston Villa and Middlebrough, playing 237 games and nearly nine year at the former and 126 games and seven year at the latter. He was managing the tottenham under 23s side since 2014. At only 44 years old, what a tragedy, he had so many years ahead of him and had the potential to become a great manager, pherhap he could have even become one of the first black manager to play for a top level team. Seem like a great lose for the advancement of young england prospect as well. May he rest in peace and I hope his family get over this terrible loss. :(

@Quikzyyy Just goes to show rivality doesn't matter in face of human tragedy, thanks for the share my mate, extremely sad news indeed. :(

Edit: There will be an hommage for him this weekend in the FA Cup, both team will wear black armband in his honor.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

:{ RIP.

• pass away * I fixed it a bit, hope you dont mind. Or am I wrong?