Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso new careers?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

As you might propably know, those two want to be manager, its great when talented and respected player take over a manager position imo. Gerrard is currently managing the U18 of Liverpool and his former team-mate Xabi recently backed him up to one day become the first team manager. Propably not now but maybe one day. Anyway, any of you guys has any idea if Xabi Alonso will start his career soon? Also, heard of any other player who which to become manager?

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

I read he wanted to take some time off first before starting up preparing to be manager. I know Xavi Hernandez wants to be a future Barcelona manager and there's Guti from Real Madrid who's already in charge of a youth Madrid team and doing alright.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan Rigth, so many player who want to manage and that played at a high level. Lampard is also expected to manage in the near future. Lahm would like to take a role at Bayern Munich, Zlatan is supposed to take one at PSG and sadly Totti has stopped his study to become manager. Its a bit crazy imo and its quite hard to tell who will be the best.

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@yvan I doubt Zidane will be going anytime soon. Perhaps he will move to a mediocre club first.