Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Steven Gerrard vs. Frank Lampard
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Who do u think is better? The glorious Liverpool legend or the celebrated Chelsea star? 

Comments
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

thats tough, according to the goals its obviously Lampard and he is not injured as often as Gerrard, but both are brilliant, theres no doubt about it

TrueBlue14 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 16

Hard to say. Both make super runs from midfield, have great vission and passing, and their goal tallies are emphatic . Moreover, both are True Legends for their respective clubs. They're Neck to Neck, for me. But personally, and as a Chelsea fan, I'd go with Super Frankie.

The only thing that is NOT pleasing bout them, their performances together for England havent been as impressive.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I respect them both equally. Quality players who have livened the EPL for years.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

The old debate revisited. For ME, it has to be Gerrard. I am not overlooking Lampard's contributions to Chelsea but I just think Gerrard is a class above. To my mind, he's been the best English midfielder for many years.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Both. They are equally accomplished at their respective clubs and for England, and they have similar playing styles.

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

Well hard to say. Honestly chelsea should have a lampard statue and liverpool should have gerrard statue like what arsenal did with henry

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

both are great, in terms of physical/mental ability overall, i think lampard has the edge

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

gerrard likes to suck drogba's dick and lampard likes to suck kalou's dick. my man balotelli likes to suck his on blackatelli dick because it is too big.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

why isn't footyroom banning this idiot mucmuut? 

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

because footyroom has a sense of humor. so go fuck yourself while i go fuck your mom. ooooo yea!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

how old are u mucmuut? 12?

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

GERRARD.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Both Great... Lampard + Gerrard= Three Lions Legends...

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

im 26 mother fucker

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

thats richard balotelli. suck on that ihaveabbc koldimere cr7skillz and all you other mother fucking fags. Messi is god! ronaldo is a dud that likes to suck on black cocks

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974