Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summary of Premier league's big spending teams
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

enter image description here

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

Average age of all arrivals to the club is 25 years.
The amount of money for these players in total is around £217mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.
The amount of money received from departures has been around £7mil

When it comes to Chelsea Antonio the Don Conte has got these new bling blings:

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years of age.
The amount of money spent was around £119.00mil.
The cash from departures so far has been around £66mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Average age of all new signings is around 24 years.
The amount of money spent was around £83mil not counting Wayne Rooney.
The amount of money gained from departures has been more than £90mil.

All other big teams have spent less than or around £50 mil so far.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £102mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Yes we do.

No you don't, are you still not taking your medications?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_competitive_honours_won

Combined totals of English men's clubs by wins in FIFA and UEFA honours and top-qualifying FA, EFL and PL honours

Chelsea total= 29

Spurs total= 26

English men's clubs by FIFA and UEFA honours won

Chelsea total= 5
Spurs total= 3

Men's clubs by top-qualifying FA, EFL and PL competitions won

Chelsea total= 24
Spurs total= 23

Now get lost!

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

LOL nice try, but since we've spent so much less than you

But you said money doesn't matter why are you now using it as an excuse? Fact is Man City spent the most out of all teams, now keep saying how that doesn't matter but how it matter when your team is bad, contradicting yourself as usual.

Lodatz 6 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

But how can this be? How can Spurs title hauls be so close to Chelsea's own, despite them not being bought by a Russian mobster who spent over 1bn pounds do win most of them for him?

Oh, that's right, it's because Spurs have actual history, whereas Chelsea don't. :)

Now get lost!

LOL you have no idea how I've just played you. DNA, indeed.

But you said money doesn't matter why are you now using it as an excuse?

I most certainly did not. I just pointed out that since Guardiola is a genius, and Conte isn't, that he spend the money much more wisely and built a record-breaking team, whereas Chelsea spent the same amount of money, and Conte only won a title because his team had come 10th the year before.

Need some medication? ;')

• History

But how can this be? How can Spurs title hauls be so close to Chelsea's own, despite them not being bought by a Russian mobster who spent over 1bn pounds do win most of them for him?

Oh, that's right, it's because Spurs have actual history, whereas Chelsea don't. :)

Now get lost!

LOL you have no idea how I've just played you.

Now get lost!

LOL you have no idea how I've just played you.

But you said money doesn't matter why are you now using it as an excuse?

I most certainly did not. I just pointed out that since Guardiola is a genius, and Conte isn't, that he spend the money much more wisely and built a record-breaking team, whereas Chelsea spent the same amount of money, and Conte only won a title because his team had come 10th the year before.

Need some medication? ;')

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Oh right so you got nothing to show so, it must be that fault of money that Chelsea got...but somehow it's not the same when it comes to Man City, oh double standards-contradictions and oxymorons all around the place xD

So now that you learned something about your own club, that they are smaller than Chelsea and that they don't have more silverware, money is suddenly a big argument again :D

• History

Oh right so you got nothing to show so, it must be that fault of money that Chelsea got...but somehow it's not the same when it comes to Man City, oh double standards-contradictions and oxymorons all around the place xD

So now that you learned something about your own club, that they are smaller than Chelsea and that they don't have more silverware, money is suddenly a big argument again :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I most certainly did not. I just pointed out that since Guardiola is a genius, and Conte isn't

But Conte is a genius since he won the title in his first season, while Pep needed to spend the most money ever recorded in football history to dominate the league now :)

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Now let me explain to you something from my point of view, Pep is not considered a genius because of spending large amounts of money, but because of the work he has done in Barcelona.
If you consider him a genius because he spent much cash on new players I just need to keep repeating that managers before him did the same thing and also won the league and that doesn't make him a genius!

The thing is, city is not just gonna win the league, they have destroyed the league. It's already almost over it's just casual business till the end.
And they've won it playing beautiful football. They also already have a double secured. Will it take the CL for you to call him genius?

Like I said, transfers is just part of the reason. People aren't calling him genius because he spent money, that's the point you keep ignoring at all cost.

Oh right so you got nothing to show so,

No, you imbecile, I literally just showed you how your tired little insult about DNA was completely false, since we clearly have a much higher historical pedigree than you do.

Congrats on spending 1bn to finally overtake us. Just a shame for you that we're still spending much less money than you, and yet are still a better football team.

Which makes your argument about money utterly useless. I win. :)

So now that you learned something about your own club,

Like I said, you have no idea how I just played you. At least I have a club, instead of just an unhealthy, resentful obsession with another person.

• History

No, you imbecile, I literally just showed you how your tired little insult about DNA was completely false, since we clearly have a much higher historical pedigree than you do.

Congrats on spending 1bn to finally overtake us. Just a shame for you that we're still spending much less money than you, and yet are still a better football team.

Like I said, you have no idea how I just played you.

Like I said, you have no idea how I just played you. At least I heave a club, instead of just an unhealthy, resentful obsession.

Like I said, you have no idea how I just played you. At least I heave a club, instead of just an unhealthy, resentful obsession with another person.

Lodatz 6 years ago

@raimondo:

Like I said, transfers is just part of the reason. People aren't calling him genius because he spent money, that's the point you keep ignoring at all cost.

I gave up trying to explain this to him.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Will it take the CL for you to call him genius?

Like I said, Pep is a genius for what he has done in Barcelona, to me. This about dominating the league I have already seen in the past when Chelsea invested huge money, but if Man City wins the CL by all means Pep is a genius, if they win CL I will refer to him as Pep the genius every time I mention him I promise you that right now. Deal?

Lodatz 6 years ago

This about dominating the league I have already seen in the past when Chelsea invested huge money,

That;s because Mourinho was a genius. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Congrats on spending 1bn to finally overtake us

But but wait didn't you say that money doesn't matter, you could have also bought some players and won some silverware and overtake Chelsea, why didn't you have smart people in your club since according to you that's all that matters?
Was your whole life a lie thinking that your team is bigger and that you got more trophies? How sad indeed...

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's nice seeing Lodatz kicking the sh*t out of someone else for once.

As much as we disagree, it is nice to have someone who understands a simple discussion framework, and how to play within it. If I don't see you again for a bit, grats on the Spurs team, they seem pretty dope.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I despised Mou but he turned Chelsea into an extremely good team. Also, his spending was spot on at the time.

@Golazo, if you already believe him to be a genius then why the hell has this been a long debate?? Lol. I don't think you have to agree that he is a genius because it's a matter of opinion like I said previously. My issue was that the point you were trying to make was flawed since no one has the opinion of pep being a genius due to his spending.

Lodatz 6 years ago

But but wait didn't you say that money doesn't matter, y

No, I didn't.

See? This is easy.

why didn't you have smart people in your club since according to you that's all that matters?

Why are you adopting Marcus' tactic of outright lying about what people say?

Was your whole life a lie thinking that your team is bigger and that you got more trophies?

Is your online persona, and indeed your whole life for the last few years a lie, and you're really just here because you have an unhealthy obsession with being vindictive to people who are smarter and more talented than you?

How sad indeed... ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's nice seeing Lodatz kicking the sh*t out of someone else for once.

Put your glasses on, he thought that Spurs had more titles than Chelsea and is now blaming money of Chelsea, after he was trying so hard to say that money doesn't matter when you got a good vision...He kicked himself in the nuts that's what he just did.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No, I didn't.

Yes you did your whole point was to show how having money doesn't matter when you have "a genius" but when it comes to your own club ( which you had no clue about ) you started crying how Chelsea is richer and how that's the main reason why we are ahead of you...so much double standards so much contradictions...

last few years a lie, and you're really just here because you have an unhealthy obsession with being vindictive to people who are smarter and more talented than you?

Are you trying to say that you are somehow smarter? A smart person wouldn't say he's smart in the first place, I sense a real insecurity from you now, since you thought that your club has more silverware and since you actually started to agree with me even not knowing you're doing it, just by pointing out the money Chelsea has got over your own club...Man you really rekt yourself I just pushed you over the edge.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@raimondo90 It's the matter of when and how, being a genius for what he has done in Barcelona, doesn't make him a genius right now when he has done what is expected with Man City after spending so much money, right now the state of things are how it's expected it's a cause and effect.
Conte said it very well before the game if you got a club with much ambition and a good manager that can spend money this is the result. That's not saying that Pep is bad but it's saying that he is right now doing what is expected, this is why I told you that if he wins CL with Man City he is a genius for doing it, but winning the league in this way, others have done it before him in the same way.

• History

@raimondo90 It's the matter of when and how, being a genius for what he has done in Barcelona, doesn't make him a genius right now when he has done what is expected with Man City after spending so much money, right now the state of things are how it's expected it's a cause and effect.
Conte said it very well before the game if you got a club with much ambition and a good managers that can spend money this is the result. That's not saying that Pep is bad but it's saying that he is right now doing what is expected, this is why I told you that if he wins CL with Man City he is a genius for doing it, but winning the league in this way, others have done it before him in the same way.

he thought that Spurs had more titles than Chelsea

No, I just goaded you into looking up for yourself, so I could then use it to debunk your claim about our club's DNA. Did you not read?

and is now blaming money of Chelsea

No, I'm pointing out that you needed that insane amount of investment to finally overtake the legacy of our DNA, because you were bankrupt before this and had hardly won any silverware in your history. Thanks to your own DNA.

he was trying so hard to say that money doesn't matter when you got a good vision.

I never said that, but since you brought Spurs into this discussion I might as well point out once again that we're doing great right now, despite spending vastly less money than you.

Are you trying to say that you are somehow smarter?

Yes. If you want proof of it, re-read this very discussion.

A smart person wouldn't say he's smart in the first place, I sense a real insecurity from you now,

Why? I mean, I keep demonstrating that it's true. I only say it to you because I know it pisses you off, and you're the type of person who deserves to be pissed off.

It's not my fault you're here under false pretenses. It's your fault.

just by pointing out the money Chelsea has got over your own club.

Well yes, because you seem to be under this delusion that Chelsea have not spent as much as City. By highlighting that Spurs are currently better than Chelsea despite having spent so much less, this demonstrates your claim about money to be false.

It's also the case that Chelsea spent as much as City did this year, which is another thing you keep trying desperately to deny.

Man you really rekt yourself I just pushed you over the edge.

Yeah, okay Gilazo. At least I don't have to pretend to support a team and a sport just to harass someone online.

• History

he thought that Spurs had more titles than Chelsea

No, I just goaded you into looking up for yourself, so I could then use it to debunk your claim about our club's DNA. Did you not read?

and is now blaming money of Chelsea

No, I'm pointing out that you needed that insane amount of investment to finally overtake the legacy of our DNA, because you were bankrupt before this and had hardly won any silverware in your history. Thanks to your own DNA.

he was trying so hard to say that money doesn't matter when you got a good vision.

I never said that, but since you brought Spurs into this discussion I might as well point out once again that we're doing great right now, despite spending vastly less money than you.

Are you trying to say that you are somehow smarter?

Yes. If you want proof of it, re-read this very discussion.

A smart person wouldn't say he's smart in the first place, I sense a real insecurity from you now,

Why? I mean, I keep demonstrating that it's true. I only say it to you because I know it pisses you off, and you're the type of person who deserves to be pissed off.

It's not my fault you're here under false pretenses. It's your fault.

just by pointing out the money Chelsea has got over your own club.

Well yes, because you seem to be under this delusion that Chelsea have not spent as much as City. By highlighting that Spurs are currently better than Chelsea despite having spent so much less, this demonstrates your claim about money to be false.

It's also the case that Chelsea spent as much as City did this year, which is another thing you keep trying desperately to deny.

Man you really rekt yourself I just pushed you over the edge.

Yeah, okay Gilazo.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No, I just goaded you into looking up for yourself,

Sure you did, even after you just kept saying how you got more titles again and again...what are you now playing 3d chess in a football forum, give yourself a break you got rekt.

hahahahaha what a boy you Spurs fans are really funny, you would actually kept repeating how you got more titles until someone shows you facts and then you all act as if you knew it all along? LOL so much tactics and thinking ahead from Spurs fans second best example after this:

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
  1. You had no idea that Chelsea won more than your small club
  2. You tried so hard to prove how Man City spending large sums of money doesn't matter but when you realised your own club is behind Chelsea your first reaction was to say how Abramovich bought Chelsea and how his money is the main reason why Chelsea is far ahead of your own small club
  3. Suddenly you try to act as if all of that was planned so that you can say that...Spurs are not winning anything but just because at this very moment they are ahead of Chelsea in the table it means that money doesn't matter?

Keep telling yourself how you're so smart xD

Discussion Closed