Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sunderland relegated again?!
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Sunderland was quite happy when their rival Newcastle was relegated 2 season ago, not so much when not only, their rival got back into the PL the very next season but they also were relegated at the same time. This season is much worse, as not only, Sunderland failed to pull something similar to the Toon but they also got relegated to League One. Thats quite a drop in two season for the Black Cats, did anyone follow them abd know how it happened or did anyone expected that? I seriously thought they would at least stay in the Championship... Thought guys?

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sure. They are 35 mil in debt, have a 15 mil wage bill, and parachute payments will get them 30 mil over the next two seasons.

Long story short, they're going to be bankrupt and are 100% f*cked.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Sun Oh dear, so they were in depth, I had no idea. :O Thats explain a lots. :(

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Sunderland was relegation bound for a few years but kept escaping in the very end. They deserve this and not selling some overpaid dead weights after relegation is entirely their fault.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's sad. They are in deep debt. Bad management. Most clubs are in debt someway or another though looking at the wages they spend for big players...

They need a miracle, or some big investers step in.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn Yeah, propably. Its sad when team only hope is for someone to heavily start investing in them. :(

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I've been checking the Championship table about every month to see how the league's going, and they've been at the bottom for the whole season. Sad to see their decline. I really liked them in the PL because of how they'd play like Real Madrid or Barca for the last five games and save themselves. They ended Mou's unbeaten home record of 77 games like this, back in 2014 I think, in one of the final games of the season. Only when Moyes came did they lose their fight.

Plus as much as Sunderland and Newcastle hate each other, both sets of fans are football mad and lovely nothing more than the derby, which use to be twice a year, but now looks like never.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Never liked them anyway. Good riddance :D

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

enter image description here

@Eden17 Yeah, Newcastle vs Sunderland is one more reason to be sad about that relegation, maybe they'll meet in League Cup or FA Cup if we are lucky.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

@Eden17 Yeah, Newcastle vs Sunderland is one more reason to be sad about that relegation, maybe they'll meet in League Cup or FA Cup if they are lucky.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

Never liked them anyway. Good riddance :D

+1