Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Supercopa de España
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Probably one of the few times a domestic Supercup is really worth watching - we get two fresh Clasicos to start the season.

Feel free to post your pre-match and post-match thoughts on this thread.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Last two Supercopa meetings.

enter image description here

Most recent 5 Clasicos.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Most recent 5 Clasicos.

Most recent 5 Clasicos.

Most recent 5 Clasicos.

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Hopefully another trophy to be added to our cabinets which need to get upgraded with the amount of trophies we have won.

• History

Hopefully another trophy to be added to our cabinets which need to get upgraded with the amount of trophies we have.

Real Madrid 483 7140

My dream of witnessing a Madrid dynasty is coming closer and closer to reality.

Also beating Barca is always fun. More bragging rights.

• History

My dream of witnessing a Madrid dynasty is coming closer and closer to reality.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I hope we see Kovacic. It's his most important season yet. Needs to leave a good impression because after this season Modric will start declining (that could been seen last season too).

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Modric is apparently suspended for a red card he got like there years ago in a match of this cup, or so I read. All in all, I see Real winning over the two legs by a 2+ margin.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

What pisses me off about Barcelona is that sometimes they are in sh*t form or have a disoriented squad, and still manage to beat us. I feel like losing Neymar will only motivate them even more to smack Madrid. I hope Zidane is more defensively cautious than the last Clasico at the Bernabeu.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Yea true, I mean all these players seriously want to win this matches just based on rivalry. And when you have messi and suarez on the team they can score out of nowhere. It will be a couple of great matches and we will see how Valverde wants to shape his side. You think Ceballos will play? Really hope he's not only a bench warmer.

Real Madrid 483 7140

No idea. I haven't watched any of Madrid's pre-season matches. I only watched the Super Cup against United. I do want to see Ceballos play because he did well at Betis when he wasn't bloody benched lol. I also want to see Kovacic replace Kroos for one of the matches so that he gets some more game-time. Kovacic-Casemiro-Modric is actually a pretty reliable midfield.

I also want Isco to play. Lad has been on fire recently.

• History

No idea. I haven't watched any of Madrid's pre-season matches. I only watched the Super Cup against United. I do want to see Ceballos play because he did well at Betis when he wasn't bloody benched lol. I also want to see Kovacic replace Kroos so that he gets some more game-time. Kovacic-Casemiro-Modric is actually a pretty reliable midfield.

I also want Isco to play. Lad has been on fire recently.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Same, want to see Isco play with 4-3-1-2 formation :) Kovacic for suspended Modric, And Asensio to be the first sub off the bench. Ceballos is a promise for sure, had 2 goals and 2 assists last season, but Betis are the defensive side in most games. So I think he'll improve on that this season. Madrid will be competing in many fronts so there'll be plenty of time for him to show that.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

España is the name.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Was too lazy to edit at first lol. Thanks @Golazo.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I've missed the first half because of our game but will be up for the 2nd half.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

What a 2nd half it is. Once again the Clasico does not disappoint.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Ramos should be given a 10 game ban for what he did to Suarez. He's a fucking disgrace to football. And who does R7 think he is pudhing the referee? Deserves 10 game ban as well, disgusting

• History

Ramos should be given a 10 game ban for what he did to Suarez. He's a fucking disgrace to football.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Np man...
Anyway I think that Kovacic showed that he can adapt to play more deep which is good for Real Madrid, at the same time Isco should be in the first 11 this season he played very good this game.

When it comes to Barcelona I think that Suáres won't be able to play the whole season so Barcelona should look to buy a backup for him.
Deulofeu probably needs more time to get used to his new role, but I think that Barcelona should get some new signings, Real Madrid already had a bigger depth in their squad, Barcelona can't fight in all competitions with the current squad a whole season.

The game itself is not the best, clear goal for Real Madrid was denied for offside that didn't exist and Navas didn't even touch Suáres but he was guilty of a penalty for Barcelona...It's not even fun anymore, this "classico" is a joke nobody cares about football at this point.

Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol just want to spit my thoughts on the Ronaldo red... I think it's equally Ronaldo and the referee's fault.

• Ronaldo shouldn't have taken his shirt off like an idiot
  • Referee got that call wrong. Not a dive or a penalty. Should have just played on.

So yeah, I don't think Ronaldo should have taken his shirt off. You have to realize that the referee makes mistakes occasionally. He should know much better considering he has played some 700+ games already.

And the little push on the referee is going to sting him later. He only has himself to blame.

• History

Lol just want to spit my thoughts on the Ronaldo red... I think it's equally Ronaldo and the referee's fault.

• Ronaldo shouldn't have taken his shirt off like an idiot
  • Referee got that call wrong. Not a dive or a penalty. Should have just played on.

So yeah, I don't think Ronaldo should have taken his shirt off. You have to realize that the referee makes mistakes occasionally. He should know much better considering he has played some 700+ games already.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

At the same time I can't help but think that Suarez completely flopped for a penalty and Ronaldo got sent off for a non-existent dive. Why do Clasicos always seem to have controversial calls go against us? Not sure if it's my bias or if I'm actually right.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Dynastian Exactly what I was gonna write, at your first comment +1

The game should've just continued at Ronaldo's red card position. Not sure about Suarez' penalty position.
Other than that, the game speaks for itself. Just amazing. Madrid were a few levels superior.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Dynastian98

Nope you're just biased. The Suarez pk was soft but still a pk. Ronaldo got sent off because he said it was a pk and he argued with the ref, so thats his own fault.

If anything you're lucky the ref didn't see Ramos lift and push Suarez, he's scum.

• History

Nope you're just biased. The Suarez pk was soft but still a pk. Ronaldo got sent off because he said it was a pk and he argued with the ref, so thats his own fault.

If anything you're lucky the ref didn't see Ramos lift and push Suarez, he's scum.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Why do Clasicos always seem to have controversial calls go against us? Not sure if it's my bias or if I'm actually right.

Well let's see

No contact between Navas and Suáres = penalty
Contact between Umtiti and Ronaldo = yellow card for Ronaldo

It's so easy to see the double standard in judgements, this derby is not about football it's all politics.
Catalonia wants to be independent, the referendum is in October.