Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Team Great Britain
MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Now I know the footy fans could care less for the Olympics but it's this new Great Britain team that's causing a lot of talks. I wanted to know what the footyroom community thinks.

Comments
MartynAeron 12 years ago
Swansea City, Wales 0 5

Well of course I would want to see Bale and Ramsey feature for the Team Great Britain, but honestly don't know if that will happen. I believe David Beckham deserve a chance to represent Great Britain, so yeah, would be good to see him.
Also I want Craig Bellamy, Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard all to start for Team Great Britain.

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Team GB would be really interesting to watch! I hope it happens!

SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

If it's a team that consist all great players from Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), then I have high expectation from this team.

Here is my list of players I would LIKE to see from the three nations:

Players from Scotland: Darren Fletcher and Charlie Adam

Players from Wales: Craig Bellamy, Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey

I don't mind about which English players gets in. I don't want John Terry to get in though. His attitude is terrible

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Whatever be the team for England at the Olympics the British media need to learn to support the team and I mean really support the team, not mount unnecessary pressure on them and if they lose not criticize anyone. Some things are just meant to be and some teams are simply better than others.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

RYAN GIGGS should feature!