Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Team who did the best transfers this summer?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Something different from my last thread regarding transfer, this time, we share who we think made the best transfers this summer. For me, some name that come to mind are Manchester United and PSG who recruited a few quality player without actually selling a lot of their other key player. Some other like AC Milan and Everton who signed a lot of player of decent quality player to refresh their squad and then you got other team like Bayern who signed tons of young player and who look set for the next few year. But who do you think did the best transfer and why?

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think Milan might have had the best transfer window. They bought quality players in bulk, and hopefully that will pay off for them this season. PSG also had an excellent transfer window. Neymar and Mbappe could be huge going forward.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

PSG.

Why? world class players.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

West Brom did well too

Ahmed Hegazi, Gareth Barry, Oliver Burke, Kieran Gibbs, Jay Rodriguez, Grzegorz Krychowiak.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

PSG for obvious reasons and Milan for sure. Milan are yet to play nice. Other than that, Galatasaray did some great transfers I think. They built a whole new squad with great players and they're our biggest rivals now. Bafe is killing it at the moment with 7 goals and 2 assists in 5 League games. I wonder why Swansea let him go. Considering they became the first Turkish team to spend more than 50 Millions Euros in a transfer window.
I didn't actually like Everton's strategy except for 1 or 2 players.
@Eden17Hazard17 Did not know they loaned Krychowiak. That's a great one.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

PSG, Manchester City and Milan.

It's hard to decide, between them three, who had the best transfer window.

PSG and Manchester City added really good players to their rosters, especially PSG.

But Milan? They've completely upgraded their starting 11, and kept Donnuramma too.

Based on impact of transfer to the club, I'd say Milan because it will probably make them a force to be reckoned with in Serie A again (hopefully). That makes the difference between Milan of 16 and Milan 17 the greatest increase in overall quality.

Both PSG and Manchester City though have taken great teams, and built themselves up to be contenders for every competition they're in, even CL. That is no small feat to achieve, even if both teams were great to begin with.

Still, I'll give it to Milan simply for how much their additions will influence Calcio A, and maybe even Champions League coming year.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Amer I think they'll fail to qualify for the Champions League.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

For me Man City did a textbook transfer window from start to finish where they patched up their squad where it was needed, ofc for alot of money but even so they invested in what they needed.
PSG on the other hand got huge attacking players for the present and future but what if that's not enough, time will tell...

From a single transfer, Kolasinac to Arsenal was a great signing, he came for free so yea...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan I hope you are wrong. Would love ot have them in CL and to see them keep Donnaruma. ;)

F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

PSG I guest, It just little but had a huge impact for the team.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Brighton & hove albion

Pascal gross was a bargain

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

In term of pure outcome & arrival, PSG and Milan.

Man City somehow surpasses the expectation the aging Aguero is doing well and the funny Danilo doesn't flop yet! Big test is yet to verify that.

With a bit of ethical consideration, PSG would be out immediately. It's oil money, shake and unstablize the whole market and created a huge bubble, pressed on FFP's nose.

And then, MANCHESTER UNITED!, Matic is a huge huge pleasant surprise and Lukaku is doing well (still needs lot of improvement). Similar to Man City, we haven't have a real test yet.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In term of pure outcome & arrival, PSG and Milan.

Man City somehow surpasses the expectation the aging Aguero is doing well and the funny Danilo doesn't flop yet! Big test is yet to verify that.

With a bit of ethical consideration, PSG would be out immediately. It's oil money, shake and unstablize the whole market and created a huge bubble, pressed on FFP's nose.

And then, MANCHESTER UNITED!, Matic is a huge huge pleasant surprise and Lukaku is doing well (still needs lot of improvement).