Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Terrible decision by young talent. Insanity needs to stop.
_Pelle_ 7 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

A couple of months ago I read an article about how Donnarumma had been dreaming about playing for AC Milan since he was a kid. How the club brought him up and turned him into what he is today.

A couple of weeks ago I read an article about Donnarummas agent M Raiola, and how AC Milan despised him.

Today I read about Donnarumma deciding not to sign a new deal and extend his contract.

I am in no way a AC Milan fan but I can't help but being disgusted by the way these agents are destroying the football of today. It is all turned into a subject of money, and the loyalty to the club is totally destroyed. We no longere see the likes of Totti, Raul, Puyol, Gerrard who cherish the team and let's the heart and passion do the talk.

I also suffer with croatian fans that had to deal with the likes of Z Mamic... and let's not forget J Mendes!

This does also hit on us fans, because the actions of these agents triggers up the prices of players to insane sums. Money the clubs need to get from somewhere... Yes you got it... from mainly us fans!

We need to get rid of this poison called "agent"... that has absolutely no place in football. If a player wants an agent HE should pay his fees and salary... not the clubs.

FT is not a big community but please spread the word: Enough is enough! There is no place for agents in football!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A couple of months ago I read an article about how Donnarumma had been dreaming about playing for AC Milan since he was a kid. How the club brought him up and turned him into what he is today.

A couple of weeks ago I read an article about Donnarummas agent M Raiola, and how AC Milan despised him.

Today I read about Donnarumma deciding not to sign a new deal and extend his contract.

I am in no way a AC Milan fan but I can't help but being disgusted by the way these agents are destroying the football of today. It is all turned into a subject of money, and the loyalty to the club is totally destroyed. We no longere see the likes of Totti, Raul, Puyol, Gerrard who cherish the team and let's the heart and passion talk.

I also suffer with croatian fans that had to deal with the likes of Z Mamic... and let's not to forget J Mendes!

This does also hit on us fans, because the actions of these agents triggers up the prices of players to insane sums. Money the clubs need to get from somewhere... Yes you got it... us fans!

We need to get rid of this poison called "agent"... that has absolutely no place in football. If a player wants an agent HE should pay his fees and salary... not the clubs.

FT is not a big community but please spread the word: Enough is enough! There is no place for agents in football!

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Milan got my respect. :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ah come on Raiola is a scum . I don't understand how anyone can defend him and even think that he cares about his players . He cares about money and all this drama with contract is all his work . lol Only one player he cares for is Zlatan and that is because he most likely terrified of him .

• History

Ah come Raiola is a scum . I don't understand how anyone can defend him and even think that he cares about his players . He cares about money and all this drama with contract is all his work . lol Only one player he cares for is Zlatan and that is because he most likely terrified of him .

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Typical duties for a Football Agent may include:

Managing transfers on behalf of their players
Negotiating contract renewals
Handling marketing and media enquiries, including endorsements and sponsorship opportunities
Supporting players with personal issues, and handling any grievances they have with the club
Completing all necessary paperwork
Scouting potential clients
Babysitting (as and when required)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

AC Milan fans want Donnarumma to be benched for a whole year now.
So the club is free to destroy their players career because he didn't sign the contract :D

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, why would they play a goalkeeper who will 100% leave next season?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo You said that the fan wanted him benched and they want that because they are mad at him which is a natural reaction imo. Of course the club have no intention of benching him. The fan and the manager are two completely different entity you know.

@quikzyyy Unless they get a keeper around his level, you can bet they won't bench him. Just the fan being angry.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

To be honest Donnarumma is a little overrated. He's a really good goalkeeper for his age, and can enjoy a lucrative career when he goes up, but he's no next Buffon. Buffon was a hero, legend. This guy will never become a legend.

You see, this game is about money, this isn't 2006 when football was about excitement, joy, love, hate. This is all about 'let's help the big teams and fuck the small teams'

The problem starts from owners all the way to referees.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Heres why I'm sad he refused the deal, he went from being offered to be Milan next captain to being dubbed by the fan Dollaruma... :( The worse is that he might need to support this for a full season.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

they were even throwing coins towards Dollaruma today :)
enter image description here

• History

they were even throwing coins towards Dollaruma today :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Seems like he is the first ever player to refuse a contract, where were all those fans when Pirlo,Zambrotta,Ibrahimovic and many others switched clubs xD

So funny how grown men can act so childish and really put effort into trying to make an 18 year old into their villain, I swear if Donnarumma was trash but had all the love and loyalty in the world the fans wouldn't care for 1% if AC Milan sells him or not xD

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo The situation is a bit similar of that of Delph in fact. Donnaruma sure looked like he was gonna stay for a while or at least, that what he said, wich is why the fan are pissed.

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

If you intend to leave you have to be honest about it, or at least be quiet. Not go out and say how much you love a club and that you want to stay... And then the next day don't stand up for those words. Donnarumma or any other player, it's lame.

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited

Exactly . Fans don't like hypocrisy . Double face players . Ibra is man of his own world . No one expects him to stay but everyone would love him to stay and if he says he is leaving then he is for sure leaving . Same goes with other players .

Kid completely mishandles situation . Grown man expect another man to be a man but not like a woman who says one thing and does another because she isn't quiet sure what she wants . ( sounded sexist ? well it is mostly true :D )

• History

Exactly . Fans don't like hypocrisy . Double face players . Ibra is man of his own world . No one expects him to stay but everyone would love him to stay and if he says he is leaving than he is for sure leaving . Same goes with other players .

Kid completely mishandles situation . Grown man expect another man to be a man but not like a woman who says one thing and does another because she isn't quiet sure what she wants . ( sounded sexist ? well it is mostly true :D )

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He can say AC Milan is the best club for him today and tomorrow when Manchester City or Real Madrid tries to buy him he can say goodbye to AC Milan, it's normal. If AC Milan had other stars they wouldn't be much affected but the bad state of their club makes the fans delusional.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo The problem is that he never said anything about the club being the best for him today, he said he was looking for an house in Milan and he also said he felt good here and wanted to remain from what I seem to understand. Well, at least, they should be able to fix the no other stars, they got Andre Silva wich is one of the brightest prospect in Portugal and Kessie, who was pretty much one of the biggest revelation in Serie A last year. Hopefully, they understand how to use them.

@Marcus2011 You do sound sexist Marcus... but sadly, it isn't completely wrong, I know a lot of woman who are like that. :(

Anyway, Mino made a comment on the whole situation and said that they chose not to extend because Donnaruma was menaced. Mostly by the fan I think... Pretty stupid if you ask me, if they would have been more gentle with him, he could have become their captain. :(

Also, Mino said it never was a money problem so Sun argument doesn't really work anymore. :P

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@golazo

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Marcus2011 Yea I know, my view is that the player can do whatever he wants but that's just me, if he was in my own club I just wouldn't mind him refusing a new deal...I think that the fans give themselves a bit too much importance but that's just me xD

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo I understand where you coming from but Milan is one of those club, similar to BVB and Liverpool where the fan are very vocal about their love for their club... and their hate on the player who seem to betray them. :P

• History

@Golazo I understand where you coming from but Milan is one of those club, similar to BVB and Liverpool where the fan are very vocal about their love for their club... and their hate on the player who seem to betray them.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emobot7

Alot of fans are very vocal for the love of their club, but you know something is wrong with your club if these things start happening, big clubs with stable squads and good results don't do this kind of stuff.

At the same time the so called best fans in the world come from unstable crazy clubs or political clubs like from Greece, Serbia, Turkey and so on where these kinds of manifestations and actions are seen as an every day thing so I see this as a warning sign that things are not going well for AC Milan.

Just to remind that Inter Milan fans have had hard times as well and their reaction to superior AC Milan at the time was this:

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Some fan from certain team have serious problem , however, I refuse to put them all in the same boat. Having some bad apple doesn't mean the whole tree is rotten. ;P