Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tevez/Sneijder Swap
Stevebomb 12 years ago
Manchester City, United States 1 4

Anybody else hear/read that Inter Milan have proposed a straight-up trade: Sneijder for Tevez? Anybody have any other information on this? Would you think Mancini would take that? How does SAF feel about it?

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Even if those rumours are/aren't true, the only thing I have to say is:
F**k Mancini and f**k Manchester City. Why bother trying to transfer another star player into your club? 

Tbh, I think Carlos Tevez has done the right thing about refusing to play for you guys last time (UEFA). Who would want to play for club that did nothing but stole key players from prestigious clubs in order to gain success anyway? 

Now that he's (Tevez) trying to leave, I admire him even more because Manchester City are doing nothing but ruining careers.

You support a very greedy club, and I'm glad Bayern Munich stopped your tracks from moving forward in the UEFA

Stevebomb 12 years ago
Manchester City, United States 1 4

All the reasons you hate City are why I like them. Money pretty much always buys success in sports. Tevez is a crybaby and should suck it up and play for all the money he's being paid. There were far classier ways to handle his situation; professionally, for instance.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Why the hell are you even an Man City fan anyway? You're wearing a Milan shirt

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Whats the point of getting new players? city have a whole team of signings and are winning... Why more?????

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i dont think sneijder will go to man city he will go to man united and tevez will leave anyway.... city has a big squad so why do they wanna buy more players

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I feel bad for Tevez. And @Heisinburg, ur right. Look at the amount of playing time Samir Nasri is getting. YOu think that those players are happy with their limited playing time? I mean, these are all world class players we're talking about, and they deserve more playing time, and you can't give them that with the f**ked up squad Manchester City has. I would rather have Tevez go to a club where he's happy and is actually getting his fair share of playing time.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Why would anybody wanted to swap sneijder for tevez? not worth it at all