Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Anti-Madrid Bias of the Media
Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I cannot believe this. Football news sites like bleacher report, goal, and etc are littered with reports of the Real Madrid - Bayern Munich 'controversy'.

Not one of the sites are mentioning the penalty Bayern got in the first leg, not one of them are mentioning the fact that Vidal should have been sent off in the 48th minute on his terribly malicious tackle just on the side of their box. Not one site is mentioning how the second Bayern goal should have also been ruled offside.

Every single site is mentioning how it was a 'soft yellow card' on Vidal, how it Ronaldo's goal was offside - completely ignoring the runs and how difficult it was to see it in real time.

I don't understand, why?

I remember the news following day after Barcelona - PSG second leg. It was, "Heroic Barcelona", It was "Historic Night", it was all pro Barca - barely any report mentioning the unbelievable amount of pro-Barca calls the ref made.

How can the media be so biased? I understand the news coming from Catalan owned sites, I even understand the ones coming from Germany. They all need someone to blame. But why the so called neutral sites are reporting such anti-madrid views?

I've talked to so many neutral fans, and all of them are of the opinion that ref made bad calls but that his bad calls hurt both teams. There was no favoring, not really. I'm glad many people are able to see things for themselves, at least the ones I've talked to. But I know that many just follow the reports and make up their opinion and mind based on that.

It just sucks. It has just taken away from Real's victory, reports saying that it was the ref who knocked Bayern out - not Real.

If anything though, this has made me an even bigger supporter of Real however. I simply hate injustice. This is an injustice.

Although, it does shed light on the whole 'humble Messi' and 'arrogant Ronaldo' media view.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I cannot believe this. Football news sites like bleacher report, goal, and etc are littered with reports of the Real Madrid - Bayern Munich 'controversy'.

Not one of the sites are mentioning the penalty Bayern got in the first leg, not one of them are mentioning the fact that Vidal should have been sent off in the 48th minute on his terribly malicious tackle just on the side of their box. Not one site is mentioning how the second Bayern goal should have also been ruled offside.

Every single site is mentioning how it was a 'soft yellow card' on Vidal, how it Ronaldo's goal was offside - completely ignoring the runs and how difficult it was to see it in real time.

I don't understand, why?

I remember the news following day after Barcelona - PSG second leg. It was, "Heroic Barcelona", It was "Historic Night", it was all pro Barca - barely any report mentioning the unbelievable amount of pro-Barca calls the ref made.

How can the media be so biased? I understand the news coming from Catalan owned sites, I even understand the ones coming from Germany. They all need someone to blame. But why the so called neutral sites are reporting such anti-madrid views?

I've talked to so many neutral fans, and all of them are of the opinion that ref made bad calls but that his bad calls hurt both teams. There was no favoring, not really. I'm glad many people are able to see things for themselves, at least the ones I've talked to. But I know that many just follow the reports and make up their opinion and mind based on that.

It just sucks. It has just taken away from Real's victory, reports saying that it was the ref who knocked Bayern out - not Real.

If anything though, this has made me an even bigger supporter of Real however. I simply hate injustice. This is an injustice.

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The ref made the mistake of not seeing the offside goal but the second yellow card was deserved after Vidal got away with hard fouls time after time.
The offside goal made the result 2:2 and there was still time for Bayern to score, if they had scored they would beat Real Madrid. But Marcelo dribbled 3 players and created another goal. IMO everyone ignore the fact tha Bayern was beaten heavy even without the offside goal.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Media want to sell something. Selling the "greatest comeback of all time" is easier to sell that "two controversial pks."

Right. If they do, there is no story. Look where the money is, not where your ego is, and take your head out of the "we are victims trough" that the Chelsea fans are always crowded at.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Maybe their....... Saying the truth?

When Barça won, the Russian media outlets outright said that they won with the refs help, and stop thinking that everyones against Madrid. They went through controversially, now deal with it.

SoccerBoss: First off, it's "they're" - not their.

Further, I watched the game live. Both of them. All of them, actually. Both of PSG - Barca games, both Real Bayern games. I've watched them all. I've watched football for a good 22 years. I know the rules, and I consider myself quite intelligent.

I know the difference between a team getting robbed, and the ref making a couple of mistakes. There is a big difference between a ref constantly awarding calls favoring one team, screwing the other. That was the case in the Barca - PSG game, whereas in Real - Bayern, the Germans got 2 penalty calls in two legs. One of them was not a penalty. He did not call a clear penalty on Casemiro, and did not give Vidal his marching orders in the beginning of the second half, when he should have.

The controversial calls in the Barca game are too many list. I'm not going to repeat myself and list them again. It's generally accepted that PSG were royally screwed in that game.

If I did not watch the games, if I did not know football as well as I do. This thing you call "soccer", reading the news and media, I would THINK that Barcelona won it fair and square while Real Madrid advanced with the refs help. The fact is, what happened is the complete opposite of that.

I'm sick of it.

This, on top of the news favoring Messi, painting him as this good and humble guy while Ronaldo is viewed as an arrogant, selfish, asshole. It's just not fair, neutral journalism.

Of course, part of that is the fact that Real Madrid is and has always been one of the biggest clubs in the World. Barcelona has only gained an upper hand in the rivalry in the last decade, never before did they dominate La Liga or Europe. Though most don't see it that way, it is almost a David vs Goliath story. Granted, a very very privileged and rich David.

In any case, I would ask people like you to make up your own minds. Not to blindly follow somebody else's opinions and agendas.

• History

SoccerBoss: First off, it's "they're" not their.

Further, I watched the game live. Both of them. All of them, actually. Both of PSG - Barca games, both Real Bayern games. I've watched them all. I've watched football for a good 22 years. I know the rules, and I consider myself quite intelligent.

I know the difference between a team getting robbed, and the ref making a couple of mistakes. There is a big difference between a ref constantly awarding calls favoring one team, screwing the other. That was the case in the Barca - PSG game, whereas in Real - Bayern, the Germans got 2 penalty calls in two legs. One of them was not a penalty. He did not call a clear penalty on Casemiro, and did not give Vidal his marching orders in the beginning of the second half, when he should have.

The controversial calls in the Barca game are too many list. I'm not going to repeat myself and list them again. It's generally accepted that PSG were royally screwed in that game.

If I did not watch the games, if I did not know football as well as I do. This thing you call "soccer", reading the news and media, I would THINK that Barcelona won it fair and square while Real Madrid advanced with the refs help. The fact is, what happened is the complete opposite of that.

I'm sick of it.

This, on top of the news favoring Messi, painting him as this good and humble guy while Ronaldo is viewed as an arrogant, selfish, asshole. It's just not fair, neutral journalism.

Of course, part of that is the fact that Real Madrid is and has always been one of the biggest clubs in the World. Barcelona has only gained an upper hand in the rivalry in the last decade, never before did they dominate La Liga or Europe. Though most don't see it that way, it is almost a David vs Goliath story. Granted, a very very privileged and rich David.

In any case, I would ask people like you to make up your own minds. Not to blindly follow somebody else's opinions and agendas.

@Sun & Golazo:

No, I do agree that it sells better. It's a better story. However, I do not think that the journalistic principles should be ignored, just like that, because it's a "better story".

It's a slippery slope, when truth no longer has the same importance as a good story. Truth should trump all else. This is not a TV show, it's not HBO. You want a good story? Watch a movie, watch a TV show. This is real life, and reporters should be after the truth - not sensationalism.

• History

@Sun & Golazo:

No, I do agree that it sells better. It's a better story. However, I do not think that the journalistic principles should be ignored, just like that, because it's a "better story".

It's a slippery slope, when truth no longer has the same importance as a good story. Truth should trump all.

@Sun & Golazo:

It's a slippery slope, when truth no longer has the same importance as a good story. Truth should trump all else. This is not a TV show, it's not HBO. You want a good story? Watch a movie, watch a TV show. This is real life, and reports should be after the truth - not sensationalism.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Please leave chelsea out of this :(

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Interesting how some can be qualified as human mistakes or simple errors meanwhile the other is directly attributed to a team cheating.

Calling it soccer or football has no indication on weather someone understand or not. That's really trying to stretch a stereotype that Americans cant understand the sport because they aren't good at it or call it something else. And its quite disappointing to see you trying to use it.

Keep trying to argue the same pointless arguments just to stroke your own ego. Building up Real as flawless and taking advantage of every opportunity to take a dig at Barca. a quick google or Wikipedia search will indeed show you that you are wrong. Barca has been challenging Real for a very long time. Real Madrid lead in La Ligas but Barca leads in Copa del Rey. Its not a privileged rich david versus goliath like you so eloquently tried to put it. Both teams are rich (madrid much more) and have so many occasions of being privileged. If anything, inside Spain Real hold the advantage as Barca are very openly against Spain.

All in all, this is what the media does. Put the most click bait or attention getters as titles and stories based around what sells. The overall feeling is that Madrid, like Barcelona, were helped by the ref. In barcelonas case there was a lot of talk about them being cheats or uefalona, meanwhile the fairy tale comeback sells a lot more.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Every single site is mentioning how it was a 'soft yellow card' on Vidal

He had clear ball, and did the red card affect the game? YES

Ronaldo's goal was offside - completely ignoring the runs and how difficult it was to see it in real time.

Now it's difficult, if it was against Real you and everyone else would say it as well, it was clear offside. And did that goal affect the game? YES

Real dominated and deserved to go through IMO, but when you score offside goal and opponent gets red card for getting the ball while few moments Casemiro should have seen clearly second yellow, it's controversy.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol this guy never stops to amazes me, go search for his comments about how big cheaters Barca are... and now the victim card lol.
With Golazo you are the definition of bias, you feel your qualification is tarnished ? A thread of crying won't change anything about it...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Amer: you surprise me more and more!!! And in a very bad way.

I remember when Barca had favors from Ref, how you and some other Real fans called it disgusted, you used a lot of strong words against them and everything... And now you found the need to post this? You went against EVERYONE who doesn't share your idea quite strongly too.

I don't pick side. I am so glad Barca was out today, and they paid the price for having the ref's disgusting favor calls (especially in PSG's game)

For once, please acknowledge the ref had so much calls in your favors and it was disgusting performance from him. And let it go, focus on the next game.

Why the hell do you guys have to bring Ronaldo and Messi into this? Refs were terrible and fucking disgusting, Again, Barca received huge favors from ref to go through, same with Real Madrid, 4 major calls were for them (already level out the fouls from Casemiro & Vidal before that). And let's leave it at that.

@tiki: you also started a similar thread the other day calling conspiracy on Real too, so I dont think you are in the right position to say that either.

• History

@Amer: you surprise me more and more!!! And in a very bad way.

I remember when Barca had favors from Ref, how you and some other Real fans called it disgusted, you used a lot of strong words against them and everything... And now you found the need to post this? You went against EVERYONE who doesn't share your idea quite strongly too.

I don't pick side. I am so glad Barca was out today, and they paid the price for having the ref's disgusting favor calls (especially in PSG's game)

For once, please acknowledge the ref had so much calls in your favors and it was disgusting performance from him. And let it go, focus on the next game.

@tiki: you also started a similar thread the other day calling conspiracy on Real too, so I dont think you are in the right position to either.

@Amer: you surprise me more and more!!! And in a very bad way. When you first entered this site and said you were admin in another, I wanted you to stay so much. But seriously dude, I really have to say something against you now.

@tiki: you also started a similar thread the other day calling conspiracy on Real too, so I dont think you are in the right position to either.

@Amer: you surprise me more and more!!! And in a very bad way. When you first entered this site and said you were admin in another, I wanted you to stay so much. But seriously dude, I really have to say something against you now.

Why the hell do you guys have to bring Ronaldo and Messi into this? Refs were terrible and fucking disgusting, Barca received huge favors from ref to go through, same with Real Madrid, 4 major calls were for them (already level out the fouls from Casemiro & Vidal before that). And let's leave it at that.

Why the hell do you guys have to bring Ronaldo and Messi into this? Refs were terrible and fucking disgusting, Again, Barca received huge favors from ref to go through, same with Real Madrid, 4 major calls were for them (already level out the fouls from Casemiro & Vidal before that). And let's leave it at that.

@tiki: you also started a similar thread the other day calling conspiracy on Real too, so I dont think you are in the right position to say that either.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

You can have a dig at me tuan to equilibrate your post, Im not against it. I copy pasted a Marca post ( pro Madrid newspaper ). Actually in Spain everyone were saying the same even neutrals after Villareal - Madrid game. I don't think it's on the same case...
And I still don't see PSG - BArca as disgusting as people made it look. There was no red card, no 1 meter offside, only 1 Pk on Suarez cheaply given I may agree but there still was a slight contact on Suarez legs, exagerating the move is a Suarez case whatever...

edited by mod no sarcasm needed. It was completely unncessary

• History

You can have a dig at me tuan to equilibrate your post, Im not against it. I copy pasted a Marca post ( pro Madrid newspaper ). Actually in Spain everyone were saying the same even neutrals after Villareal - Madrid game. I don't think it's on the same case...
And I still don't see PSG - BArca as disgusting as people made it look. There was no red card, no 1 meter offside, only 1 Pk on Suarez cheaply given I may agree but there still was a slight contact on Suarez legs, exagerating the move is a Suarez case whatever...
Don't compare me to the " quite intelligent amerr " he may see it as an insult to his unmatched level of knowledge...

Don't compare me to the " quite intelligent amerr " he may see it as an insult to his unmatched level of knowledge...

@amerr
enter image description here

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ tiki i don't think tuan was taking a dig at you, this thread should be closed.
This forum doesn't need arguments like.

Both barca and real are great clubs and should not be blamed for the referees mistakes.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

La liga is a different story, you cannot see a postponed game played before last league game everywhere else. Or see in a season as many favorable calls for a team and the opposite for the other at the point of deciding the league, or see the president of a league proud to be supporter of a title contender team, or to see refs post game with a team bags just after controversial refereeing in their favours. Or to see Catalan players judged at Madrid for tax 3 days before a Clasico, or to see their judges at the presidential seats each home game of the archrival near the president of the club. Or to see a team banned from transfer 3 straight transfermarkets while the league president asked to reduce the archrival club same punishment... And this without looking further to past issues...

After this I acknowledge that for equity and equilibrium of a forum we can avoid these subjects which remain 100% verifiable, but then when any single chance to get a dig or free attacks at times, what would you reply ?

I made one thread, only one on this matter and everyone gone mad, Barca issues are amplified at the point of being a habit, the only reason that made me use same logic...

I don't understand why everybody is jumping on the fact that I am simply bothered by media's treatment of Real Madrid.

Look at this -

This very same site, following Barcelona's win over PSG called it historic. There were no cartoons posted such as this one.

@tuan and others: I apologize for not being able to live up to your high standards. It is different looking at a situation when you are a neutral, and something completely different when you are involved, or feel as if you are part of it. If I did not support any of the teams in the quarter-finals, and just watched them for the fun of it, it is true that I would not react as I have. Just as you didn't. There's no reason to. Please keep your indignation to yourself though, I have no interest in it.

It's not the same however when every time your team achieves something, there is an overwhelming part of the media trying to throw dirt at it. Last season Real Madrid won the Champions League yet how many news articles, opinions, and forum posts were saying that they did not deserve it? That they were helped by the 'draws'. That they were not the best team. Even though they did beat a team that all other 'favorites' could not. In fact, they beat them 3 years in a row.

But that was fine, I did not raise an issue. I saw their point, they had a reason to complain. So I just let it be.

However, this year, I watched the PSG Barca game, and I could not believe what happened. I could not believe what was unfolding right in front of them. It was unbelievable. But it happened. I was expecting news articles and everybody in the footballing World to mention it, but hardly any of them did. They simply called it 'controversial', and moved on. Nobody really made a big fuss about the amount of wrong calls, and majority of places called it historic, heroic, unforgettable, and etc. Words that I believe had no reason to be associated with that night.

I vented my anger here for a bit, and I more or less, moved on. I knew they would get eliminated next round, and I even hypothesized that this would even ensure that they were out of the La Liga race as well, which is happening also. I mentioned this somewhere, maybe not here - maybe somewhere else. Not sure. That's not the point though.

Anyway, I watched the first leg at Bayern. There was a bad call on the penalty, nobody mentioned it. Nobody in the media, nobody made a big deal about it. In fact, so many of them said that Bayern should have scored that, and if they had - it would change the game and that Real Madrid would not have been able to muster a come back, which also makes Real look weaker.

Then comes this game in Spain, where there were some crazy calls. And they went on both sides. You total up all the wrong calls in the two legs, and you will probably arrive at a similar number for both teams.

But the morning after, what do I read on the news? It was all more or less, everybody agreed, like the comic up there - that Real Madrid were helped by the ref.

How can anybody not see the bias?

And no, this is not only related to this one instance. As I mentioned, there have been others such as the way CR and Messi are portrayed in the media. It's simply overwhelming, and hard not to get upset over it.

Regardling the whole David and Goliath thing, please, add up the successes these two teams have had before the last decade, both international and domestic. Sure, Barcelona was always the rival, but they were always the second best. I do apologize if this offends somebody, and perhaps I should not have mentioned it. But here I am, also, in the same breath, agreeing that Barcelona HAS been dominant in the last decade or so.

• History

I don't understand why everybody is jumping on the fact that I am simply bothered by media's treatment of Real Madrid.

Look at this -

This very same site, following Barcelona's win over PSG called it historic. There were no cartoons posted such as this one.

@tuan: I apologize for not being able to live up to your high standards. It is different looking at a situation when you are a neutral, and something completely different when you are involved, or feel as if you are part of it. If I did not support any of the teams in the quarter-finals, and just watched them for the fun of it, it is true that I would not react as I have. Just as you didn't. There's no reason to. Please keep your indignation to yourself though, I have no interest in it.

It's not the same however when every time your team achieves something, there is an overwhelming part of the media trying to throw dirt at it. Last season Real Madrid won the Champions League yet how many news articles, opinions, and forum posts were saying that they did not deserve it? That they were helped by the 'draws'. That they were not the best team. Even though they did beat a team that all other 'favorites' could not. In fact, they beat them 3 years in a row.

But that was fine, I did not raise an issue. I saw their point, they had a reason to complain. So I just let it be.

However, this year, I watched the PSG Barca game, and I could not believe what happened. I could not believe what was unfolding right in front of them. It was unbelievable. But it happened. I was expecting news articles and everybody in the footballing World to mention it, but hardly any of them did. They simply called it 'controversial', and moved on. Nobody really made a big fuss about the amount of wrong calls, and majority of places called it historic, heroic, unforgettable, and etc. Words that I believe had no reason to be associated with that night.

I vented my anger here for a bit, and I more or less, moved on. I knew they would get eliminated next round, and I even hypothesized that this would even ensure that they were out of the La Liga race as well, which is happening also. I mentioned this somewhere, maybe not here - maybe somewhere else. Not sure. That's not the point though.

Anyway, I watched the first leg at Bayern. There was a bad call on the penalty, nobody mentioned it. Nobody in the media, nobody made a big deal about it. In fact, so many of them said that Bayern should have scored that, and if they had - it would change the game and that Real Madrid would not have been able to muster a come back, which also makes Real look weaker.

Then comes this game in Spain, where there were some crazy calls. And they went on both sides. You total up all the wrong calls in the two legs, and you will probably arrive at a similar number for both teams.

But the morning after, what do I read on the news? It was all more or less, everybody agreed, like the comic up there - that Real Madrid were helped by the ref.

How can anybody not see the bias?

And no, this is not only related to this one instance. As I mentioned, there have been others such as the way CR and Messi are portrayed in the media. It's simply overwhelming, and hard not to get upset over it.

Regardling the whole David and Goliath thing, please, add up the successes these two teams have had before the last decade, both international and domestic. Sure, Barcelona was always the rival, but they were always the second best. I do apologize if this offends somebody, and perhaps I should not have mentioned it. But here I am, also, in the same breath, agreeing that Barcelona HAS been dominant in the last decade or so.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

There was a bad call on the penalty, nobody mentioned it. Nobody in the media, nobody made a big deal about it. In fact, so many of them said that Bayern should have scored that, and if they had - it would change the game and that Real Madrid would not have been able to muster a come back, which also makes Real look weaker.

Because many people can't accept that Real is the most successful club with 11 Champions league titles, most people cheer for the underdog. I personally thought that Real Madrid was the underdog against Bayern but that fake penalty and the miss from Vidal helped Real Madrid alot, nobody saw that in case Bayern had scored and the score was 2:2 in Munich there wouldn't be no extra time in Madrid after 1:2, Real would have got eliminated because of the non-existant penalty.

That is the proof that most people are biased against Real Madrid.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

First of all lets get this straight. Golazo111 is an undercover Madrid supporter. I have yet to see him post something about CF America or actually something not involving Madrid/Barca. He has been licking Madrid's a$$ ever since he came here.

Now, this might be the reason why you think the media is biased against you. Here are a few comments from Madrid fans after Barca beat PSG.

I swear today we just saw how football is rigged *** ashamed of this sport omg I don't hate Barca I was rooting for them because of them being in la liga but after today they did it again sad for psg sad back then for Chelsea sad day for football.

+

embarrassing night for football, we should all be ashamed of our selves that this kind of stuff is happening in 2017.

+

Barca? More like uefalona, i have yet to witness a decision go against barca IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. It's a f@*king disgrace as drogba would say.

Cheating, diving, disgusting club.

+

They way I see it, Barcelona fans are the first to complain about ref decisions and the last to admit referee advantages.

...And many more.

Of course, some of the statements were said by other fans from different clubs but you get the point.

Now, a look at yesterdays thread:

Pretty sure he dived, that move is his signature dive move you can compare it to all other times he dived it's the same move.
But whatever Bayern lost and couldn't score any goals from a normal play, only a penalty and an own goal kept them in the game, that alone doesn't prove they deserved to win this tie.

+

I know a lot of people will be saying ref won the game for Real but I don't care. And I disagree. For one, Vidal should have gotten a red way sooner with his tackle just outside of their box. There was almost exact same type of a faul on Casemiro inside the box that Robben got a penalty for, and no call. Further, look at Bayerns goals. One penalty, one ridiculous own goal. They did not deserve to go through. Anynody comparing this to the Barca - PSG game are either biased or need their eyes checked.

... Plus many more delusional comments.

And yet, you're here crying that everyone's biased against you. This is such hypocrisy it's unbelievable. You guys will never forget that the ref helped Barca but when it comes to Madrid, they're innocent. Some people don't even want to admit that the ref was unfair vs Bayern. If you cry "Cheaters" when Barca wins controversially then you should expect the same treatment when your own team wins controversially

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That is the proof that most people are biased against Real Madrid.

Yeah, everyone in the world is biased against Real, because they are the only club with 11 UCL titles, we don't want to win them anymore, so we hate and search for any bad decisions which goes their way, then make memes, write articles in newspapers. Basically we're all wrong and you're the one who sees the truth
/s

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Mate, I am with you that people are crossing the line or for me, a bit over-reacting about this whole referring thing. Aside of Second offside goal, nothing else was that extravagant, the Vidal tackle was a red card in his condition, him and Case were both playing rough the whole time but that Tackle against yellow wasnt needed, one leg got the ball the other got Asensio from the foot, how on earth can that not be a yellow? Even if Vidal made a clean tackle, that tackle was far from simple to just say its clean, as a viewer, we all judged through slow motion video replay, how on earth would u want the ref to see that with two bloody eyes.

But, going on saying that everyone is anti madrid based is far fetched dont you think. Plus leave Barca out of this, its between Madrid and Bayern, Barca won their 6-1 fairly, PSG have themselves to blame only for their weak mentality. The game couldve changed if their was the right call, but the outcome will still be the same, Real would've still qualified and thats all what matter.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Yeah, everyone in the world is biased against Real, because they are the only club with 11 UCL titles, we don't want to win them anymore...

You said that Real would get the weakest opponent in the quarter finals and they got Bayern, now you already asked about odds for Real getting Monaco, nuff said.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The solution is easy. Just make a thread on FootyRoom and then the world won't be so biased towards Real Madrid :)