Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best of Everton - Manchester United Quotes
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

These are a selection of comments reposted from the Everton-Manchester United highlight section. What do you reckon? They seem mad??

What on earth did Mourinho think he was doing putting Fellaini on the pitch? Accident waiting to happen! /DarioUtd

Fellaini shouldn't be brought on to help park the bus. He is not a defender. The only plce he is effective is accidentally causing confusion in front of opposition's goal by being clumsy (then someone else can score). /hadi1337

I told you this old ass IBRA is shit now since 1years or 2years! and not impact in big game/top team (everton is shit) he score because french league you know..but good luck united ;) lol /Vans936

sack mou and get laurent blanc. At least he previously has a good winning record in ligue 1, compared to mou who recked chelsea's last season CL hopes /Zazavilla

I guess Fellaini is mourinho's gay partner . Fuck Fellaini , fuck mourinho , what a disgrace for the whole manutd fans . Mourinho thinks that Fellaini is a tactical sub haha , Fellaini in shwansteiger out what a fucking strategy , mourinho is outdated .fuck mourinho . By the way why mata is not starting games ???????? /Ibramanchester

That't what you get when you made a wrong sub, Felllani FOR MK? when we gat Mata? they two sub has no impact on the game. I don wanna see da foool called fellani in my team again./ola9090

Pogba, you waste of effin oxygen... and mourinho, you waste of a football team! / _Y_UNO

I HATE Marouane Fellaini WITH A PASSION. I can't even put in words how angry I am right now./ Nufflove

Man of the Match for Everton : Fellaini /Glory_Glory_Man_utd

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

From what I heard, Pogba was poor and Fellaini... well, he is a player I usualy like (find his haircup funny, stupid reason I know) but even I is angry with him right now. He wasn't on the pitch for more than 3 minute and he had already managed to give Everton a pen. I men, seriously. Thats bad. So yeah, United fan are mad for a good reason, I totaly understand them. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I like this idea. We should do this more often from games that are interesting and have funny comment, if somebody has time. Say top 10 funny comments of the day. Would be fantastic

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

We have been struggling for points in the past few games, then we struggle and somehow manage to be 0-1 untill the 88th minute. Then Fellaini comes in and he commits a silly penalty with less than 2 minutes from being subbed in. How do you expect fans to react, honestly... I myself completely just lost faith in Moruinho tbh.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Tuanis There some thing like that that cannot be forgotten. Mourinho will propably go down in Manchester United history as the guys who brought Fellaini on when he could have brought Schweinsteiger instead. A true shame. :( But seriously, everything is going wrong for Mourinho, what could it all mean? :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Mourinho won't be fired. Speculation into that has no real ground.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Just when you think Manchester United cannot find new ways to draw a football game.

I have thought long and hard about Mourinho's desicion to bring on Fellaini even though we all know he's shit and even though he has already done this thing this season. (Watford 3-1 United he came on in the last minutes and conceded a penalty).

And I've reached the conclusion

Marouane Fellaini has nude pics of Ed Woodward.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Haha

Marouane Fellaini has nude pics of Ed Woodward.

I was talking to my mate yesterday, cuz we were clueless why managers keep selecting him? He gotta be a super nice guy and obey their instructions (although being a nice guy wont cut it). Now, this quote makes more sense

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This thread have to be here on regular basis!

Fellaini & Ramsey have some secrets, cos no matter how bad they are, they will still play.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Mourinho said the reason for using Fellaini was "obvious" because of his height and Everton's approach.

"I thought you would know more about football than you do," the
Portuguese added at a post-match news conference."

"Everton is not a passing team any more like they were in the past.
Everton is a team that plays direct: goalkeeper direct, Ashley
Williams direct, Ramiro Funes Mori direct. Everything direct.

"When you have on the bench a player with two metres [in height] you
play the player in front of the defensive line to help the team to win
the match."

"Also, Fellaini has in his possession a big secret, something of great value to the club, or to a certain someone in the club. Let me put it like this.. He needs to play for that reason. Cough Blackmailer Cough*."

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Makes sense, but then again, it's still Fellaini.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@KTB Lol, please tell me you didn't added the last part. XD

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Great idea about the thread's topic. We should do it more often about the interesting games like tuan_jinn said.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

/Lol i like this thread , keep em coming

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

@emo lol buddy yeah he didn't actually say that haha. Who knows why the microphone really got to play..

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

The best thing would be to use a bot to put together top comments from the different games and then automatically pos them to the forum. Otherwise I guess a good rule would be to just take quotes from fans of the specific team?

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

We would need to see which matches create controversies or heated discussions first in order to have a thread with the comments. Not all games have interesting ones.

I would like to note that the highlights section has been very troll/spam free lately, allowing us to have this nice threads and read through the useful comments with ease.