Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The end of Abidal's career..?
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Eric Abidal might not be able to play football again, after the livertransplant he is about to undergo.

Animo Abidal!

Comments
awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

so sad:(:(

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

CR7 your a fuking faggot, how can you wish bad about any player going through such hard times. Your such a dumb kid, hope u get cancer one day and realize what its like piece of shiit

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@CR7skillz: u're are a disgrace of all madrid fans !!! i was pretty sure that u're a stupid kid !!! 14 years !!! it's better for uto go to study u loser....

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Rascist . Even he is black and he's playing with FCB . It' s  very bad to hope death to someone . Hope God will punish you.

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@
CR7skillz: hmmmmm after u said these stupid words , so what ? do u think u're a man now ?!!! u're not just a disgrace to all madridista but to all arabs !!! & muslims too !!! of course u know that in islam there's no differnece between people !!! no whiltes & blacks !!! all are equal....if u're so racist , at least don't wish that for a muslim player !!! btw , we dun have to wish that for any player with any religion !!! i hope u've got my point.......saying these rubbish words doesn't mean that u're the stronger or the one with the right idea !!! it only shows how immature u are......

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

It's come to wishing cancer and death on others... I wish you could go to a cancer ward & spend sometime with a person with fulminant cancer.  If for nothing else, just so there could be one less ignorant person in this world.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Cr7 I hope footyroom finally ban ur stupid ass. Ur the lowest scum on this site. Please do humanity a favor and lock urself in a room. 

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Another thread results into a conflict created by our favourite member CR7skillz..

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Considering Skillz was on a final warning yet got away with his last bit of abuse hopefully now reading this will get him banned for good, you are without a shadow of a doubt the most fucking disgraceful human being ever, how can you wish someone dead, you're pathetic.

FootyRoom 12 years ago
36 175

CR7Skillz was banned.

We hope Abidal makes full recovery and continues with his splendid career. Best of luck Eric!

Oh yes ! Best day EVER ! Organize a party guys !

whats the effect ? I mean what happens when you enter ur banned account. Is it saying "Sorry,you are  banned.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

You have done this site a great favor being removing him. Let's hope he doesn't come back with another account. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Yes that's right. His childhood friend will donate him a part of his liver. Now it's more importat  that his body accept the livertransplant and that he can live with it. Football is just a game. No matter if he can't play fooball after the transplat if he will get better and stay allive. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Abidal has a career many would envy! Such sad events are unfolding today! First Muamba then this! 

"It's times like these we learn to love again!"- Foo Fighters

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Good thing CR7Skillz was banned. Hope we don't see the last of Abidal's career, he's a talented player playing for a great team. Best of luck to Eric!

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

@expertfootball11 Probably "access denied"

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Hope he will be able to play agian soon!!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

considering his age i think this might be his last year as a professional footballer... ANIMO ABIDAL

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

God Bless You Abidal,Hope You Get Well Soon ,,
I mean very soon