Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Journey Official Cinematic Trailer
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

Just when I thought I would be fine not playing FIFA 17, damn it EA, why you make it so hard to accept. Anyway, this mode now look great again... Maybe there will be more than a single season in the journey after all if you can go somewhere else on loan and come back. Man, so many question, so little answer. I mean, this game is gonna be Football Mass Effect with Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy instead of Talli and Garrus. (Sorry for people not familiar with Mass Effect)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just when I thought I would be fine not playing FIFA 17, damn it EA, why you make it so hard to accept. Anyway, this mode now look great again... Maybe there will be more than a single season in the journey after all if you can go somewhere on loan and come back. Man, so many question, so little answer. I mean, this game is gonna be Football Mass Effect with Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy instead of Talli and Garrus. (Sorry for people not familiar with Mass Effect)

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I've never bought FIFA two years in a row and I'm not going to start now. I'm sure docks or some other YouTuber will do a playthrough and I'll follow theirs instead.