Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Day Deadline
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

7 Days Left.  Let's see what's going on today.

• The Sun claiming Brighton are eyeing up a move for Manchester United striker Michael Owen.
  • Reports claim QPR are set to miss out on the signing of Chelsea defender Alex with the Brazilian set to link up with Carlo Ancelotti at PSG.
  • Spurs striker Roman Pavlyuchenko being linked with a move to Sunderland.
  • Reports emanating from Spain suggest Guti could be set to link up with former Real Madrid team-mate Raul at Schalke. Guti is available on a free transfer after leaving Besiktas in November.
  • Liverpool want Real Madrid attacker Esteban Granero in a loan deal.
  • Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is plotting a loan move for Lazio striker Mauro Zarate.
  • Outcast Everton winger Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is on his way back to Russia after the club agreed a deal with Spartak Moscow.
  • Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is attempting to drive through a move for Shakhtar Donetsk winger Willian before the transfer deadline.
  • Manchester United striker Mame Biram Diouf is attracting interest from French side Brest.

The Biggest Transfers so far:

Thierry Henry to Arsenal from NY Red Bulls

Paul Scholes back to Manchester United

Gary Cahill moves to Chelsea from Bolton

Papiss Cisse £10 move from SC Freiburg to Newcastle United

Taye Taiwo join QPR on loan from AC Milan

Jose Antonio Reyes re-joins Sevilla from Atletico Madrid

Alberto Gilardino moves to Genoa from Fiorentina

Juventus gets Marco Borriello on loan from AS Roma
Maxwell join Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona in a €7 million deal

What will the next 7 days bring us ? Will Tevez finally leave England ? Will Manchester United sign anybody ? Will Arsene Wenger buy a striker or a defender ?
What are your thoughts ?

You can check out all the transfers in FootyRoom Transfers Center here: (removed)

Comments
MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

I will seriously dislike Wenger if he won't buy a striker or a defender! 7 days left Wenger, spend some f***ing money!!!

PaulDaniel 12 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, England 2 11

Really wanted Alex to join us, not gonna happen anymore I think :(

Chelsea_Flagan 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

Sell Torres and splash the cash on Cavani !

LFC4LIFE 12 years ago
Liverpool, Croatia 7 25

Get rid of Carroll and buy a new striker !!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Willian release clause is 29 mil and i think Chelsea can afford it XD

Wrexham, England 33 29
  • Mario Balotelli's agent has revealed that he would be prepared to take the striker away from Manchester City if he thought he was being persecuted against.
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I seriously hope Wenger comes with something fast! We need a backup striker or a wing back.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

hope it is true and Podolski or Bent comes to us ... everyone is better than Carroll!!

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

I hope Kaka will leave hes not really a great player in the squad , Mourinho doesnt give him alot of playtime but if Kaka or Granero will leave i hope Guti or Raúl will re-join us ;)

Wrexham, England 33 29

6 Days Left. 

No transfer News for today yet, but we have this:

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Tevez wouldn't be bad for LFC we need a striker now!

Wrexham, England 33 29

5 Days Left and still no major transfer! but let's see what happened lately.

-  Jean Beausejour has joined Wigan from Birmingham for an undisclosed fee, and the Chilean winger is looking forward to the challenge ahead at the DW Stadium.

• Carlos Tevez has told friends that he fears he could be out of football for two years unless he can secure a move away from Manchester City by the end of the transfer window.
  • Wigan striker Hugo Rodallega has been linked with a £4million switch to Premier League rivals QPR.
  • Chelsea were last night closing in on the £8.5million signing of Genk winger Kevin De Bruyne.
Wrexham, England 33 29

QPR have completed the signing of defender Nedum Onuoha from Manchester City on a four-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee, the London club have confirmed.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Ur Not gonna believe this but... QPR want tevez for 25million and tevez wants to go backto his former boss...

foreva 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 61

i think united need a good keeper like van der sar... and fast

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@foreva Lindegaard and De Gea are both top goalkeepers

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@ChelseaRox10 WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT ??

Wrexham, England 33 29

TWO DAYS LEFT! What will happen ? Who will come and who will go ?

What happened in the past few days:

• Everton have confirmed that Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has completed his move to Spartak Moscow for an undisclosed fee.
  • MK Dons have pulled off a transfer coup after signing Newcastle United midfielder Alan Smith on loan for the rest of the season.
  • Veteran striker Luca Toni has left Juventus for United Arab Emirates club Al Nasr, the Serie A giants have confirmed.

I'm sure we'll see couple of big transfers tomorrow, maybe names like Carroll, Kaka, Torres and Tevez will come up.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Tevez will go at the end of the season i think.. or maybe he will be friends again with mancini :D

Blue_Moon 12 years ago
Manchester City, England 1 18

Yeah I got a feeling Tevez will finally leave Manchester tomorrow, and the team who will get him will be lucky because he never lost his form, he's still a good striker and it's a shame it had to end like this with Man City and him.