Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Madden Tournament at Jacksonville
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So, for those who didn't know, there was a mass shooting recently at the Madden Tournament at Jacksonville, 4 were killed and 15 were injured. Really terrible news. My thought and prayer goes to the family of the victim and also to the injured. Hope they will make it.

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

:( crazy.

R.I.P

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I don’t get why shooting like these happen, what could they want that badly.

RIP

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir No idea, all I know is that its a real tragedy. Hope they manage to find a way to counter this kind of thing before it happen from now on.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Guess it’s in US ? Anyway RIP.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Of course it's in the US. If you want to be sore loser, whatever, but if you live in a society where the sore loser can go home, get his gun, and go shoot the guy who beat him over a f*cking sports game, then maybe there should be some controls in place for that.

I don't know the guys name and I don't care, to me he's just another bitch boy.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Sunflash Yeah, I don't know what kind of pressure went through his head at the time but clearly, it should never have gone that far. Hope they find a way to make sure those kind of thing never happen again. Maybe they should check the mental state of the participant before they enter... :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash Yeah, I don't know what kind of pressure went through his head at the time but clearly, it should never have gone that far. Hope they find a way to make sure those kind of thing never happen again... :(

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

He didn't have a mental illness. He just got pissed off that someone beat him in a video game. And the society around him gave him a way to channel that anger in a fatal way.

Yeah, he's a piece of shit. But the controls I'm talking about here aren't for the mentally ill.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash I did hear some report he was acting very weird. But I agree, the society shouldn't allow people who are angry to do that kind of thing. I personally think America have to deal with this asap but sadly, I doubt it will be anytime soon that thing will change. :(