Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Most Commented Instagram Post Ever
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Selena Gomez' picture which got 1.1 Million comments has now been overcome by football fans in Diego Costa's latest Instagram Post.

A post shared by Diego Costa (@diego.costa) on

Can you imagine getting with a rate 30 comments/s "Come to Beşiktaş" comments? Well, it has happened and it's just now doubled the Selena Gomez' post. And still getting 20 comments/s. It's expected to reach 3 Million after tonight.

This trend started after Pepe told the media that the Beşiktaş fans were very effective on his arrival in Beşiktaş with "Come to Beşiktaş" comments. And now after some rumuors popped out about Diego Costa joining Beşiktaş. Supporters have wildly attacking on Costa's posts in every possible social media accounts of his.
After comments reached 1 Million, Diego Costa liked a Beşiktaş post ↓

Than when it reached 2 Million he liked one more ↓

And then it just got faster.
Getting more than 1.5 Million comments in less than 24 hours is not something you see all day. Celebrity faces in Turkey also participating in this bizarre trend.
He also created an account in Vole a few hours ago, which is a Turkish Football App I suppose.

Well, I did not comment because wanting him to join Beşiktaş while we can't pay any transfer pee is obviously not realistic. But one can only dream, right? Why not dream? He may end up Atletico and they still have the ban, they may loan him to us for 6 months or Conte may not consider Costa in his season plans and loan out to Beşiktaş for one year to get his value stable. Hope is the poor man's bread ;)

enter image description here

Comments
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

Who knows, the power of social media is strong!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Wow, impressive show of force by the fan on the social media. Hopefully, a loan for him would effectively be possible. Would love to see him and Pepe at Besiktas bossing the super league. :D

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

LoL! Come to Beşiktaş Bakambu :D

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

And now Bakambu as well, hopefully Besiktas manage to get someone like him. Would be sweet. :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Wow Bekistas fans never stop amazing me. Respect

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Turkish fans in general never fail to amaze me. Much respect to a very passionate fan base!