Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The truth about Lionel Messi :D
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Comments
SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

He isn't gay, he has a girlfriend. These jokes about players being gay are childish, there was a lot of gay jokes about Ronaldo as well. But i gotta admit the 6th one down made me lol!

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@SuperRobinVanPersie , I did this because there is also somebody on footyroom who posted these things about ronaldo and now i post this about messi :D i lol alot when i saw these pics xD

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Really i never saw it, maybe because i haven't been on in a while, i didn't have the time. But the pictures are funny :p

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

the 3th pic made me laugh very hard :D with villa , busquets and guardiola ahahah :P

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The 5th pic is the best. Its funny, it's not made for rudeness,just for fun.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i just dont think the little shit cr7skillz can accept the fact that messi is better than ronaldo..

And you can't accept that's only a joke for god's sake.Get your sense of humour.

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha messi the gay homo

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@expertfootball, actually i only said that becuase it was cr7skillz. and for sense of humor? well, ive seen you take many things way to serious in the past

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

you just envy HIM! He has one so sexy girlfriend stupid!

HAVE FUN

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

LOL at this pictures-war, the pic are so funny hahahaha, the 6th picture of Messi made me laugh as hell!

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@uglyFCBiniesta , fck you piece of sh*t -_- we will see at el clasico or we will see who the reall champions are of spain ;) as i can see 10 points between u idiots..

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

wtf

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

CR7skillz Fuckin Bastard Your Team Can not win Barcelona! 
So just Please God the result at camp nou not to be the same with last year's score!
This Year 1-3,1-2!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OMG I'm cracking up over here... MessiDona that video... I can't stop laughing.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@cr7- Being ten points ahead with at least 10 games left doesn't compare to losing the league three times in a row to Barcelona buddy. 

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

hahahahahaha!!! that video was genius!! btw, pictures from (removed) are much funnier though especially the rooney-ronaldo part.. CLASSIC El Clasico! Messi is better than the EGOMANIAC Ronaldo.. f.u.c.k u CR7skillz.. lame-a.s.s mofo troll piece of s.h.i.t!

Omg its a joke. You guys should learn to laugh,it's boring without. He is doing what he wants,it's HIS destiny.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

VanTheFagMan  dont worry i spoke to ur mum ;)