Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere
Lilywhite 7 years ago Edited
28 468

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU'RE VULNERABLE TO GRAPHIC CONTENT!

Can't believe noone has posted this here yet. It's all over internet. So:

OH. MY. GOD. Best episode in the history of television series, even better than the likes of the Red Wedding in GOT? A lot of people are discussing this, I can't say I don't agree. FKING INCREDIBLE EPISODE!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

OH. MY. GOD. Best episode in the history of television series, even better than the likes of the Red Wedding in GOT? A lot of people are discussing this, I can't say I don't agree. FKING INCREDIBLE EPISODE!

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU'RE VULNERABLE TO GRAPHIC CONTENT!

Comments
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

link is dead. Copyright claim. But AARGH YES gonna watch the shit out of this!!

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Best episode in the history of television series

lol calm down man

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I'm still watching season 6. Don't really care about spoilers.

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Updated link, no spoiler in title either. @Juan it's up there for sure.

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

So stupid the way glenn died, for the stupidity of daryl, tye writers just killed their best and most loved character.

• History

So stupid the way glenn died, for the stupidity of daryl, tye writers just killed their best and most loved character.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Have been in love with TWD for long and got so many friends to watch it :( but I haven't finished Season 6 for personal reasons. Man, Glenn dies has been all over the internet... and that's fucked up :( Im not looking forward to see this

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Never watched the show, don't care much for it but we had a bunch of troll spoiling caracter dead in the highlight earlier and thats is unnaceptable, make sure to be prudent and report any of those guys to us so we can take down their comment. Hope everyone will continue enjoying both the TWD and Footyroom. ;)

• History

Never watch the show, don't care much for it but we had a bunch of troll spoiling caracter dead in the highlight earlier and thats is unnaceptable, make sure to be prudent and report any of those guys to us so we can take down their comment. Hope everyone will continue enjoying both the show and Footyroom. ;)

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

OMG I just watched it. They way Negan bashed their heads...so frickin brutal

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

OMG!!!! After a year of keeping shit on hold.

Watched season 7 esp and I have to say, it is by far the best esp. :O

Now I read the comment again, I have to agree, this is one of the best esp. for series EVER MADE. (the red wedding was just jaw-dropping crazy and more exciting, but this one is... damnnnn)

An emotion roller coaster, everything was pitch perfect... The acting was too damn good, to the point it's too damn scary (feeling freakin'sly scary)... Every faking bit of it was realistic and project life in a brutal way. How Glenn was smashed out of NO WHERE was shocking and hurt...

I dont like this, but it's cinema-worth seeing :(

• History

An emotion roller coaster, everything was pitch perfect... The acting was too damn good, to the point it's too damn scary (feeling freakin'sly scary)...

Now I read the comment again, I have to agree, this is one of the best esp. for series EVER MADE. (the red wedding was just jaw-dropping crazy and more exciting, but this one is... damnnnn)

An emotion roller coaster, everything was pitch perfect... The acting was too damn good, to the point it's too damn scary (feeling freakin'sly scary)...