Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Theo Hernandez to Real Madrid
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Seem like this is a done deal, saw some site saying he had done a medical at Real already. For reminder Theo Hernandez is a French football player playing as left-back for Alaves, on loan from Atletico Madrid. He is 19 years old and many top team were interested in him. Real seem to have won his signature however and will no doubt be a very decent player for them in the future. His wage should reach 3.5M Euro a year and he would have been given a five year contract.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Seem like this is a done deal, saw some site saying he had done a medical at Real already. For reminder Theo Hernandez is a French football player playing as left-back for Alaves, on loan from Atletico Madrid. He is 19 years old and many top team were interested in him. Real seem to have won his signature however.

Seem like this is a done deal, saw some site saying he had done a medical at Real already. For reminder Theo Hernandez is a French football player playing as left-back for Alaves, on loan from Atletico Madrid. He is 19 years old and many top team were interested in him. Real seem to have won his signature however and will no doubt be a very decent player for them in the future.

Comments
SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. THEY DON'T NEED HIM. Last year they bought Kovacic, and how much times have you seen him play? Yeah, he actually played last game, but that game was Madrid was playing their misfits XI. Other than that, he wasn't needed at all.

IMO he should go to a team where he'll actually get playing time, and not spend time on the bench waiting for Ramos to get a red card.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Kovacic plays quite often. Not sure if you watch Madrid games lol.

Also our only left-back that plays is Marcelo. I don't know what's happening with Coentrao, but he's clearly not staying at the club. We have literally no second left-back. He can be a great cover for Marcelo, maybe even a purchase for the future.

Different situation with Kovacic who has to compete with Modric, Kroos, Isco, and James for a position.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Agreed, also, the fact he seem to be a very offensive minded player will fit quite well with the rest of the team. He dribble and can keep the ball as well, something Marcelo does quite a lot, so he will be a perfect backup as well. There is also the point to consider than in five year from now, Marcelo will start to lose his edge and this guy will be in his prime. Very much a move for the future.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hmm I saw him linked with Barca with the possibility of Jordi Alba going the other way. Also pretty bad from Real to break the agreement with Atletico not to go after each others players but money talks after all.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

"brawl incoming"

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Raimondo Never heard about such an agreement but I'm actually not suprised to hear it existed. Nor am I really suprised to hear Real would break it the moment a talented young player would show up on the other side. :P

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

You know how good talent he is when Real broke the years' old agreement between Madrid teams. And he seriously has bags of talent and working so hard whole season in team like Alaves is surely a good sign about his mentality.

However, if he is gonna be replacement for Marcelo until he drops in form, judging that Marcelo could still play 3-4 world class seasons, it wouldn't really be a good move in his career.

LucasR 7 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 9

They dont need him

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian 3,5M Euro a year is quite an attractive over though especially for a young his age. No doubt that this seemed more important to him as of now. Beside, Madrid will propably loan him the first 2 or 3 year. :D