Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This is beautifull.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Wenger was given a silver vase after the United game, here what it read. Beautifull act of respect by Mou and Sir Alex.
enter image description here

On another note, I would like to say I'm really impressed by Mou, he was very class to Wenger when the news of him leaving were released. Great to see they seemed able to put their former difference aside for the end of Wenger time at Arsenal.

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's nice.

It's a class move from both sir Alex and Mou.

But doing this is pretty easy, it brings him no harm but only praises. Saying sorry for the crap he said to Wenger is a bit more difficult though :D.

But all of his talks recently kinda ease the heat in the past already, Mou showed lots of respects for the counter parts. I wish he did it when Wenger hadn't announce retirement yet... But this is great enough for the fans to see

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Tuan Yeah, I know what you but still, its already good to see he was vocal about it and did show he cared. He could have said he couldn't be bothered with paying respect to one of his rival due to having to focus on the end of the season (he actually does have to focus on FA cup). For me, Mou has started to mature a bit as a person, he tried to be more humble after what happened at Chelsea and even if he is still a master at finding excuse, I think he is much more tolerable now than he was in his earlier year. :)

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Amazing stuff, but can't forgive Mourinho though :D

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Amir I get you but at least, that make him a bit more tolerable, no? It does for me. Still doesn't mean I'm his biggest fan though.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Amir I get you but at least, that make him a bit more tolerable, no? It does for me. Still doesn't mean I'm a fan of his football.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

great respect from both coach, but I want most of the former players to watch wenger at his last day at emirates stadium. would be much better if players like van persie, fabregas, pires, henry, bergkamp, ian wright, rosicky, vieira visit the stadium at his last day.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Baldgenius I really hope they will though I'd be suprised to see them all, some of them are still playing and it might be a bit too complicated to make it when it happen.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

This actually made me emotional.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Wow, you can see Wenger is getting emotional toward the end. Thanks for the share mate.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The thing is he mentioned, the decision to leave wasn't his... :O

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Well, there's a lot of report that he was actually sacked, beside, even when he announce he was quitting, he said "that after talking with the club", so yeah, I doubt he just wake up a morning and said it was time to call it quit. The board had enough. :(