Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This is what it's like for Leo Messi to leave the Camp Nou!
Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Video shows what Messi has to deal with when he leaves Nou Camp after a game

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont know the fame, but this looks horrible. Must be fun and proud at first, but when you have a shit day, it would be extremely hard to deal with ...

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tuan Everything you can think of can get boring. It's human nature. At this point in life it doesn't matter if he has a good day or a bad one, he just wants to be left alone with his family.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Even despite all this attention, guys like Messi and Ronaldo treat their fans with absolute class.... something we tend to forget from time to time. Players like Messi deserve absolute respect for how they treat those who look up to him.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I mean, I'm a dick already, but I would be even more of one if I had to deal with that on a never-ending basis.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

True that guys.

I meant if you have a good day and cheering day, and perform well, it would be ok. As soon as you dont feel satisfy with yourself, this madness actually causes more extreme annoyance.

I can imagine Ronaldo have to deal with even more shiet, since he has slightly more haters than Messi too and his life style sparks more.

At the end of a long day, you just wanna be left alone with your family

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Even despite all this attention, guys like Messi and Ronaldo treat their fans with absolute class...

Agreed.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Stuarts don't do anything. Nou Camp is the biggest stadium in the world, but there isn't that amount of stuarts. As for Messi, I understand why they do it, but it's still wrong. If Messi is alone, it's okay and you can talk to him. If there's a crowd? No. He should be left alone.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

This is something that I wouldn't enjoy being famous either. This has nothing to do with supporting him, this is disgusting way to stop him going to home. I am sure Messi & C.Ronaldo are nice when you see them in the city centre or somewhere and ask a photo, but this is different. I just don't see any winners in 'fans' hitting his car from everywhere.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

STep on the gas

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I would plow right through that crowd of barka kids

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

there has to be a better way to leave the stadium...i never understand why this happens...there should be like a next level tunnel or something