Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This thread is to comfort emo who missed out on 2 of the best 2nd halfs in years
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else'.

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the (2) best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else'.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else'.

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the (2) best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

HAHAHAHAH i approve of this message!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Never let him forget it, LOL.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ouch.

He's always saying that it sucks being so new to the game and missing all those great games too...rip Emo

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Thanks, you really had to remind me... But seriously, I'm not too sour, I checked the highlight right after the game and meh, some of those goal were not so impressive in my opinion. I mean come on, the first Aguero goal could feature in a epic goalkeeper fail compilation, Gameiro was not in the box when he is faulted so its really shouldn't be a pen in my opinion, Atletico own goal should have never happened and don't even get me started on Stone hillarious attempt at stoping Falcao. Yeah, there were a lot of great goal but most of them were the results of poor play by the defender or the goalkeeper, I don't feel like I have missed world class performance there, even though it did seem like interesting games that could have gone either way. But to be fair, I was out buying food with my sis and my mom, so I have a good excuse. :P Anyway, take your +1, you deserve it. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thanks, you really had to remind me... But seriously, I'm not too sour, I checked the highlight right after the game and meh, some of those goal were not so impressive in my opinion. I mean come on, the first Aguero goal could feature in a epic goalkeeper fail compilation, Gameiro was not in the box when he is faulted so its really shouldn't be a pen in my opinion, Atletico own goal should have never happened and don't even get me started on Stone hillarious attempt at stoping Falcao. Yeah, there were a lot of great goal but most of them were the results of poor play by the defender or the goalkeeper, I don't feel like I have missed world class performance there, even though it did seem like interesting games for sure. Beside, I was out buying food with my sis and my mom, so I have a good excuse. :P Anyway, take your +1, you deserve it. XD

Thanks, you really had to remind me... But seriously, I'm not too sour, I checked the highlight right after the game and meh, some of those goal were not so impressive in my opinion. I mean come on, the first Aguero goal could feature in a epic goalkeeper fail compilation, Gameiro was not in the box when he is faulted so its really shouldn't be a pen in my opinion, Atletico own goal should have never happened and don't even get me started on Stone hillarious attempt at stoping Falcao. Yeah, there were a lot of great goal but most of them were the results of poor play by the defender or the goalkeeper, I don't feel like I have missed world class performance there, even though it did seem like interesting games that could have gone either way. Beside, I was out buying food with my sis and my mom, so I have a good excuse. :P Anyway, take your +1, you deserve it. XD

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

In hindsight it's not as special. It was the build-up, the reaction, the ebbs and flows of the mood present that is impossible to recreate in a non-live setting.

Sport has a best before date, one of the special aspects of it.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I guess so. Well, with a bit of luck, the second leg will be as good. XD

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Watch the second leg be like

enter image description here

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Football doesn't need to be flawless to be entertaining. Even though almost all the goals were defensive errors, it was the best game I've watched all season.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Hahaha Emo you missed out fella :O It was a beautiful game.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

HAHAHAHAH,

I can't believe Emo missed those games...

Especially MC vs Monaco, some might say it's the best game for a decade. I would certainly say it's the best CL game in the last 5 years.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Emo: the goals themselves are not that impressive. But the game play, the paces, the turn of event, the technique the confident, the amzing ref, the talent, the booz the girls, the pizzas, the steak, the shoose sun and moon... were ALL IN THERE

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I suggest you to download and watch entire game Emo :p first half was like skills show by Bernardo Silva and Sane, plus both teams were on another level. Wasn't so excited about match for a long time.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emo Just think you missed one of the worse defensive performances in UCL. Everything can be nice, just depends the way you see it :P

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yeah, I didn't think it was a particularly good game because it was a shamble defensively. Depends on what you think about while you're watching a football match, though. I like tactical displays, so the best CL game I have in recent memory is the Bayern 4-2 Juventus one. Both teams had phenomenal tactics in that game, especially Juventus.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

hahaha dw emo, there's plenty more CL football to come

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Thanks mate.

@Joze Thats how I try to see it. It make it less worse. XD

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Like Juve's game last night vs Porto, first half. Great tactic great defending on book, NOTHING more boring than that half

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

lolllz what did you search to find that?!
or is it just one of your friends. that is pretty badly acted tbh lolz

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

@lio I just googled "emobot7 crying" and there it was, top of the page. These meme makers are quick nowadays. Be aware though that if you just google by his regular nickname: "emo crying" you'll get pictures of a completely different theme.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

lol!
i googled it somewhere down the page there was my profile pic!