Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thoughts on Chelsea Bayern Munich final
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hey guys what did u guys think of the game? Fair result? Deserved victory? What will this mean for Chelsea's next season? 

I thought that the game was a bit boring first half. Second half got a lot better but bayern missed too many chances. Robben was very poor throughout the game and nobody really impressed me. Untill Drogba scored a beastly header. He spent most time tracking back and defending. Big pops to him for cooly slotting the penalty. MOTM in my opinion. Although Neuer had a good block and nice finish. 

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@wishmacibanteng: your comment is semi relevant, please dont put random link or ads here! And this thread was 5 years ago.... :D

No body responded? :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@wishmacibanteng: your comment is semi relevant, please dont put random link or ads here!

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Meh, it was okay, but I would have liked to see more goals. The penalty shootout made up for it I guess.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Thanks for asking. It was a good game. Really happy we ended up winning it. Shows the beauty of defensive football.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I don't know what other people think of it, but here's what I think: This game was boring for a while up to the 70 minute mark. After that, what a joy that game was. Until today I don't know who the man of the match award should go to, both Drogba and Cech killed that match!