Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thoughts on Video Replay technology at Confederation Cup
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Very happy and can't believe it is finally being introduced . Showed us once again how much referees suck . It seems to go smooth and as we go further i am sure there will be even more accurate , smoother and faster decisions with video replay technology help .

Comments
raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

My only concern is during what plays exactly are they allowed to use it?
During Chile Cameroon match Cameroon scored a perfectly valid goal and it was ruled off due to a "foul" on Vidal. I don't understand why it wasn't replayed to show the play over. Also the use on Chiles first goal was good. My only complaint is that it kinda ruins the mood waiting to see if a goal os valid or not. But as it gets used more I'm sure it will be more fluid.

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

That is a good question. I don't know answer to that .

I agree that it is still slow and a bit strange that it does take that long to figure the decision out . LOL I do it without replay , live :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I agree that it is still slow and a bit strange that it does take that long to figure the decision out . LOL I do it without reply live :D

I agree that it is still slow and a bit strange that it does take that long to figure the decision out . LOL I do it without replay live :D

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Nothing but helpful so far, but yeah need to find out the exact rules when it can be used.