Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tomas Rosicky retire
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/20/tomas-rosicky-announces-immediate-retirement-professional-football-arsenal-sparta-prague

So, the news has been released recently, Tomas Rosicky who was currently playing for Sparta Prague is taking his retreat. He was a fantastic player despite his many injury and its sad to see him leave football, however, at his age (37), it isn't completely suprising either that he chose to stop. Anyone is welcome to share their thought and share their memory of him.

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Honestly, I thought he retired a long time ago. He had some great moments but sadly he rarely played because of injuries. It's a recurring theme at Arsenal.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Deserves a statue, amazing servant to the club.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

What a player he could have been without the injures, still a legend.

Definitely my 3 favourite goals

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

It's honestly depressing to see Arsenal fans talking about people like Rosicky, Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby, Eduardo etc. They really didn't have luck with injuries. All of these could be world class players.

Rosicky is legend and one of classiest players I've ever seen. Truly elegant footballer.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian Tbf, I'm sure nobody at Arsenal wished for those injury problem and that they still have a lot of respect for those player. By the way, you forgot Santi, he was very good before having to deal with all those injury. ;)

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I really liked this team goal he was at the centre of as well. Amazing player.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Always liked him, still remember when he and Nedved destroyed USA in the World Cup 3:0, Czech Republic had nice classic players.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 Damn, thats pretty crazy, I mean, he clearly knew where the ball was gonna be the moment it left it feet. Wonder how many time they needed to practice that in training session to get it right like that.